For first time ever, state’s CPAs can renew license online
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy has launched the first online service available for certified public accountants.
CPAs can now renew their license online, saving time with a shorter, faster renewal process, the MSBPA says.
The current license renewal period is now underway and concludes on Jan. 1, 2013. Licensed certified public accountants can access the new online renewal at https://www.ms.gov/msbpa/license_renewal or by visiting the MSBPA’s website at www.msbpa.ms.gov.
The CPA online license renewal joins a number of online services created for the state of Mississippi through its partnership with Mississippi Interactive, which began in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Venture Tech merges with ISC, acquires SAT
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- Southern Bancorp to acquire Bank of Bolivar County
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Community Bank names new officers
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams