For first time ever, state’s CPAs can renew license online
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy has launched the first online service available for certified public accountants.
CPAs can now renew their license online, saving time with a shorter, faster renewal process, the MSBPA says.
The current license renewal period is now underway and concludes on Jan. 1, 2013. Licensed certified public accountants can access the new online renewal at https://www.ms.gov/msbpa/license_renewal or by visiting the MSBPA’s website at www.msbpa.ms.gov.
The CPA online license renewal joins a number of online services created for the state of Mississippi through its partnership with Mississippi Interactive, which began in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi