For first time ever, state’s CPAs can renew license online
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy has launched the first online service available for certified public accountants.
CPAs can now renew their license online, saving time with a shorter, faster renewal process, the MSBPA says.
The current license renewal period is now underway and concludes on Jan. 1, 2013. Licensed certified public accountants can access the new online renewal at https://www.ms.gov/msbpa/license_renewal or by visiting the MSBPA’s website at www.msbpa.ms.gov.
The CPA online license renewal joins a number of online services created for the state of Mississippi through its partnership with Mississippi Interactive, which began in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Hosemann revels in victory over Court's redistricting ruling
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Nullification and interposition
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'