For first time ever, state’s CPAs can renew license online
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy has launched the first online service available for certified public accountants.
CPAs can now renew their license online, saving time with a shorter, faster renewal process, the MSBPA says.
The current license renewal period is now underway and concludes on Jan. 1, 2013. Licensed certified public accountants can access the new online renewal at https://www.ms.gov/msbpa/license_renewal or by visiting the MSBPA’s website at www.msbpa.ms.gov.
The CPA online license renewal joins a number of online services created for the state of Mississippi through its partnership with Mississippi Interactive, which began in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Board continues to negotiate with propsective hospital buyers
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team