For first time ever, state’s CPAs can renew license online
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 5,2012
JACKSON — The Mississippi State Board of Public Accountancy has launched the first online service available for certified public accountants.
CPAs can now renew their license online, saving time with a shorter, faster renewal process, the MSBPA says.
The current license renewal period is now underway and concludes on Jan. 1, 2013. Licensed certified public accountants can access the new online renewal at https://www.ms.gov/msbpa/license_renewal or by visiting the MSBPA’s website at www.msbpa.ms.gov.
The CPA online license renewal joins a number of online services created for the state of Mississippi through its partnership with Mississippi Interactive, which began in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement