Bank promotes, hires
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
BankPlus has promoted Jason Bounds to assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Picayune Main office. A native of Picayune, Bounds is a graduate of Picayune High School, Pearl River Community College and the University of Southern Mississippi.
Bounds and his wife, Jennifer, have three children, Cameron, Cole and Cohen.
BankPlus also promoted Marcia Reed to bank officer in the bank’s Dalton Street office. Reed has been with BankPlus for four years as CreditPlus sales manager. She attended Bethel College and the University of Minnesota, and has extensive experience in first time homebuyer training and credit counseling. In the community, Reed is board president of the Zoo Area Progressive Partnership, and is on the board of Jackson 2000 and On the Road to Health. Reed formerly served on the board of the Mississippi Home Buyer Education Center, and is involved with T.A.L.K.S. Mentoring and Voice of Calvary Ministries.
Uvonda McMurray was recently hired as legal department manager and bank officer at BankPlus. McMurray has over 30 years of experience in the legal field and was most recently employed with Jones, Walker, Waechter, Poitevent, Carrére & Denégre, LLP.
A native of Terry, McMurray attended Hinds Community College. She and her husband, Johnny, have two children, Wesley and MaryAlice.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Sawtimber, pulpwood markets improving, but challenges remain
- News The Way You Want It!
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip