BankPlus welcomes Lucas
BankPlus has hired Nathan Lucas as trust officer in the bank’s Wealth Management Group. Lucas has over five years of experience in wealth management and was most recently employed with Regions Corporate Trust.
A native of Jackson, Lucas holds a bachelors degree from Auburn University, a master of business administration from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker