BankPlus welcomes Lucas
BankPlus has hired Nathan Lucas as trust officer in the bank’s Wealth Management Group. Lucas has over five years of experience in wealth management and was most recently employed with Regions Corporate Trust.
A native of Jackson, Lucas holds a bachelors degree from Auburn University, a master of business administration from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey