BankPlus welcomes Lucas
BankPlus has hired Nathan Lucas as trust officer in the bank’s Wealth Management Group. Lucas has over five years of experience in wealth management and was most recently employed with Regions Corporate Trust.
A native of Jackson, Lucas holds a bachelors degree from Auburn University, a master of business administration from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- State Rep. Patterson switches from Democrats to GOP
- Ex-baliff wants pay or her job back after termination