BankPlus welcomes Lucas
BankPlus has hired Nathan Lucas as trust officer in the bank’s Wealth Management Group. Lucas has over five years of experience in wealth management and was most recently employed with Regions Corporate Trust.
A native of Jackson, Lucas holds a bachelors degree from Auburn University, a master of business administration from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi