BankPlus welcomes Lucas
BankPlus has hired Nathan Lucas as trust officer in the bank’s Wealth Management Group. Lucas has over five years of experience in wealth management and was most recently employed with Regions Corporate Trust.
A native of Jackson, Lucas holds a bachelors degree from Auburn University, a master of business administration from the University of Alabama-Birmingham and is a graduate of the University of Alabama School of Law.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma