Clinic welcomes Tucker
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
The Memorial Hospital at Gulfport medical staff welcomes Joel A. Tucker, MD, in the practice of orthopaedic surgery and adult reconstructive orthopaedic surgery. Tucker’s office is located at Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists in Gulfport.
Tucker received his undergraduate education from Mississippi State University and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
He completed his residency in orthopaedics at University of Florida in Jacksonville.
Tucker received post-graduate training at Mayo Clinic, also in Jacksonville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Answering the Bell: Interim Ole Miss law school dean well-regarded for directing hands-on clinical training