Clinic welcomes Tucker
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
The Memorial Hospital at Gulfport medical staff welcomes Joel A. Tucker, MD, in the practice of orthopaedic surgery and adult reconstructive orthopaedic surgery. Tucker’s office is located at Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists in Gulfport.
Tucker received his undergraduate education from Mississippi State University and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
He completed his residency in orthopaedics at University of Florida in Jacksonville.
Tucker received post-graduate training at Mayo Clinic, also in Jacksonville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center