Clinic welcomes Tucker
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
The Memorial Hospital at Gulfport medical staff welcomes Joel A. Tucker, MD, in the practice of orthopaedic surgery and adult reconstructive orthopaedic surgery. Tucker’s office is located at Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists in Gulfport.
Tucker received his undergraduate education from Mississippi State University and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
He completed his residency in orthopaedics at University of Florida in Jacksonville.
Tucker received post-graduate training at Mayo Clinic, also in Jacksonville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- School superintendent says he never intended to hire wife's uncle, but recommended him
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- MBJ's Business Marketplace set for Friday at Mississippi's Trade Mart