Clinic welcomes Tucker
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
The Memorial Hospital at Gulfport medical staff welcomes Joel A. Tucker, MD, in the practice of orthopaedic surgery and adult reconstructive orthopaedic surgery. Tucker’s office is located at Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists in Gulfport.
Tucker received his undergraduate education from Mississippi State University and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
He completed his residency in orthopaedics at University of Florida in Jacksonville.
Tucker received post-graduate training at Mayo Clinic, also in Jacksonville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- New Mississippi state highway map is available for the public
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Ikea confirms plan for Memphis store
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- McCrory joins Epps in asking for trial delay
- Former Lane Furniture plant sold for $1.45 million