Clinic welcomes Tucker
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
The Memorial Hospital at Gulfport medical staff welcomes Joel A. Tucker, MD, in the practice of orthopaedic surgery and adult reconstructive orthopaedic surgery. Tucker’s office is located at Bienville Orthopaedic Specialists in Gulfport.
Tucker received his undergraduate education from Mississippi State University and attended medical school at the University of Mississippi School of Medicine.
He completed his residency in orthopaedics at University of Florida in Jacksonville.
Tucker received post-graduate training at Mayo Clinic, also in Jacksonville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow