HBAM inducts officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Randy Bosarge, a homebuilder and developer from Ocean Springs, was recently inducted as the 2013 president of the Home Builders Association of Mississippi. Installed with Bosarge was vice president Lance Conn of Columbus and Secretary/Treasurer Gene Buckles of Brookhaven.
Bosarge is a certified professional builder/remodeler and owner of Superior Builders and Developers Inc. Prior to being elected president, Bosarge served as vice president, secretary/treasurer and as regional vice president. He has been an active member of the Southeast Mississippi Home Builders Association since 2004 where he served as president in 2008. Currently he is a board member for HBAM, sits on several committees, including the executive committee. Bosarge serves as chairman of Build PAC and previously served as Region Five vice president for two years.
Conn, a certified professional builder and part owner of Conn Construction, resides in Columbus where he has been in the building business for more than 20 years. Conn has been a member of the Golden Triangle Home Builders Association since 2002, serving two years as local president and nine years on the board of directors. He has served on the HBAM board of directors for eight years and currently serves on the executive committee. He previously served as Region Two vice president.
Buckles is the sole proprietor of Buckles Construction Company where he specializes in new construction and remodeling. He has been a member of the Southwest Mississippi Home Builders Association since 1997, serving as a local president and on the board of directors. He has served on the HBAM board of directors for more than 10 years and currently serves on the executive committee. He previously served as Region Four vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot