HBAM inducts officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Randy Bosarge, a homebuilder and developer from Ocean Springs, was recently inducted as the 2013 president of the Home Builders Association of Mississippi. Installed with Bosarge was vice president Lance Conn of Columbus and Secretary/Treasurer Gene Buckles of Brookhaven.
Bosarge is a certified professional builder/remodeler and owner of Superior Builders and Developers Inc. Prior to being elected president, Bosarge served as vice president, secretary/treasurer and as regional vice president. He has been an active member of the Southeast Mississippi Home Builders Association since 2004 where he served as president in 2008. Currently he is a board member for HBAM, sits on several committees, including the executive committee. Bosarge serves as chairman of Build PAC and previously served as Region Five vice president for two years.
Conn, a certified professional builder and part owner of Conn Construction, resides in Columbus where he has been in the building business for more than 20 years. Conn has been a member of the Golden Triangle Home Builders Association since 2002, serving two years as local president and nine years on the board of directors. He has served on the HBAM board of directors for eight years and currently serves on the executive committee. He previously served as Region Two vice president.
Buckles is the sole proprietor of Buckles Construction Company where he specializes in new construction and remodeling. He has been a member of the Southwest Mississippi Home Builders Association since 1997, serving as a local president and on the board of directors. He has served on the HBAM board of directors for more than 10 years and currently serves on the executive committee. He previously served as Region Four vice president.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions