M&F chooses Parrish
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Scott Parrish was recently named senior vice president of M&F Bank’s Pinnacle Private Banking division. Parrish, a native of Greenwood, is a graduate of Mississippi College and the University of Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in his community, he is a member of MS SIDS Alliance, where he serves as board president. He is also a board member of the Madison County Business League and past board president of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce.
He is currently serving as co-chair of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Local & State Golf Committee.
Parrish is married to Jana Parrish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Supervisors to talk with trustees about selling hospital
- The link between education and economic development
- WOODS: Time to put gloves on for handgrabbing