M&F chooses Parrish
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Scott Parrish was recently named senior vice president of M&F Bank’s Pinnacle Private Banking division. Parrish, a native of Greenwood, is a graduate of Mississippi College and the University of Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in his community, he is a member of MS SIDS Alliance, where he serves as board president. He is also a board member of the Madison County Business League and past board president of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce.
He is currently serving as co-chair of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Local & State Golf Committee.
Parrish is married to Jana Parrish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Outside group files arguments supporting McDaniel
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- MDEQ fines metalworking firm over hazardous waste