M&F chooses Parrish
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Scott Parrish was recently named senior vice president of M&F Bank’s Pinnacle Private Banking division. Parrish, a native of Greenwood, is a graduate of Mississippi College and the University of Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in his community, he is a member of MS SIDS Alliance, where he serves as board president. He is also a board member of the Madison County Business League and past board president of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce.
He is currently serving as co-chair of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Local & State Golf Committee.
Parrish is married to Jana Parrish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- TRIP releases report on state's crumbling roads, bridges
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Butler Snow Advisory Services adds Jimmy Bailey
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MDA to lead delegation on mission to Europe
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center