M&F chooses Parrish
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Scott Parrish was recently named senior vice president of M&F Bank’s Pinnacle Private Banking division. Parrish, a native of Greenwood, is a graduate of Mississippi College and the University of Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in his community, he is a member of MS SIDS Alliance, where he serves as board president. He is also a board member of the Madison County Business League and past board president of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce.
He is currently serving as co-chair of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Local & State Golf Committee.
Parrish is married to Jana Parrish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money