M&F chooses Parrish
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Scott Parrish was recently named senior vice president of M&F Bank’s Pinnacle Private Banking division. Parrish, a native of Greenwood, is a graduate of Mississippi College and the University of Mississippi School of Banking.
Active in his community, he is a member of MS SIDS Alliance, where he serves as board president. He is also a board member of the Madison County Business League and past board president of the Ridgeland Chamber of Commerce.
He is currently serving as co-chair of the Fellowship of Christian Athletes Local & State Golf Committee.
Parrish is married to Jana Parrish.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi