Stringer new president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Dr. Scott Stringer of Ridgeland, University of Mississippi Medical Center chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology and Communicative Sciences, has assumed the presidency of the Association of Academic Departments of Otolaryngology. The organization’s past president-elect, Stringer will now serve a two-year term as president. Stringer was also chosen president-elect of the Society of University Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons at the organization’s annual meeting. He will ascend to the presidency in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators