Stringer new president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Dr. Scott Stringer of Ridgeland, University of Mississippi Medical Center chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology and Communicative Sciences, has assumed the presidency of the Association of Academic Departments of Otolaryngology. The organization’s past president-elect, Stringer will now serve a two-year term as president. Stringer was also chosen president-elect of the Society of University Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons at the organization’s annual meeting. He will ascend to the presidency in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- WILLOUGHBY: Mayo Flynt leads AT&T Mississippi by enjoying both work and workers
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Gary Herring building tomorrow by educating today
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option