Stringer new president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Dr. Scott Stringer of Ridgeland, University of Mississippi Medical Center chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology and Communicative Sciences, has assumed the presidency of the Association of Academic Departments of Otolaryngology. The organization’s past president-elect, Stringer will now serve a two-year term as president. Stringer was also chosen president-elect of the Society of University Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons at the organization’s annual meeting. He will ascend to the presidency in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom