Stringer new president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Dr. Scott Stringer of Ridgeland, University of Mississippi Medical Center chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology and Communicative Sciences, has assumed the presidency of the Association of Academic Departments of Otolaryngology. The organization’s past president-elect, Stringer will now serve a two-year term as president. Stringer was also chosen president-elect of the Society of University Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons at the organization’s annual meeting. He will ascend to the presidency in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location