Stringer new president
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 7,2012
Dr. Scott Stringer of Ridgeland, University of Mississippi Medical Center chairman of the Department of Otolaryngology and Communicative Sciences, has assumed the presidency of the Association of Academic Departments of Otolaryngology. The organization’s past president-elect, Stringer will now serve a two-year term as president. Stringer was also chosen president-elect of the Society of University Otolaryngologists-Head and Neck Surgeons at the organization’s annual meeting. He will ascend to the presidency in 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Research on dogs could lead to better understanding of human cancer
- Keesler Medical Center set to begin $74M renovation project
- ONE MORE YEAR: Leaders want year more of study on comprehensive road, bridge upkeep
- Community college dedicating new welding technology center