AT&T employees ratify three-year labor agreement
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T’S wireline employees represented by the Communications Workers of America have voted to ratify a three-year contract for the AT&T Southeast region.
The contract covers about 22,000 AT&T wireline employees in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
On Aug. 17, AT&T wireline employees represented by the CWA earlier ratified three-year contracts for the Midwest region and AT&T Corp. (CWA Telecommunications and Technology Office).
The ratified agreements collectively cover about 40,000 AT&T wireline employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- State granted delay in implementing teacher evaluations
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015