AT&T employees ratify three-year labor agreement
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T’S wireline employees represented by the Communications Workers of America have voted to ratify a three-year contract for the AT&T Southeast region.
The contract covers about 22,000 AT&T wireline employees in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
On Aug. 17, AT&T wireline employees represented by the CWA earlier ratified three-year contracts for the Midwest region and AT&T Corp. (CWA Telecommunications and Technology Office).
The ratified agreements collectively cover about 40,000 AT&T wireline employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Accounting firm finds problems at troubled MDMR
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Hosemann recruiting Realtors to market tax-forfeited property
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction