AT&T employees ratify three-year labor agreement
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T’S wireline employees represented by the Communications Workers of America have voted to ratify a three-year contract for the AT&T Southeast region.
The contract covers about 22,000 AT&T wireline employees in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
On Aug. 17, AT&T wireline employees represented by the CWA earlier ratified three-year contracts for the Midwest region and AT&T Corp. (CWA Telecommunications and Technology Office).
The ratified agreements collectively cover about 40,000 AT&T wireline employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act