AT&T employees ratify three-year labor agreement
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T’S wireline employees represented by the Communications Workers of America have voted to ratify a three-year contract for the AT&T Southeast region.
The contract covers about 22,000 AT&T wireline employees in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
On Aug. 17, AT&T wireline employees represented by the CWA earlier ratified three-year contracts for the Midwest region and AT&T Corp. (CWA Telecommunications and Technology Office).
The ratified agreements collectively cover about 40,000 AT&T wireline employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal