AT&T employees ratify three-year labor agreement
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
ACROSS MISSISSIPPI — AT&T’S wireline employees represented by the Communications Workers of America have voted to ratify a three-year contract for the AT&T Southeast region.
The contract covers about 22,000 AT&T wireline employees in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.
On Aug. 17, AT&T wireline employees represented by the CWA earlier ratified three-year contracts for the Midwest region and AT&T Corp. (CWA Telecommunications and Technology Office).
The ratified agreements collectively cover about 40,000 AT&T wireline employees.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending