Bomgar makes higher ed publication’s ‘Top Product’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar has been selected as a University Business 2012 Readers’ Choice Top Product.
The winners were selected by the editors of University Business from nominations submitted by the readership of the magazine, and were based on both the quantity of nominations and the quality of reader descriptions.
“It is such an honor to be recognized as a company with a product that not only makes the jobs of IT workers and managers easier, but contributes to the overall success of higher education institutions,” said Scott Braynard, vice president of public sector, Bomgar.
The first annual University Business Readers’ Choice Top Products award recognizes leaders in the higher education industry and provides university leaders and administrators with the unique opportunity to learn what products their colleagues around the country are using, and how these products contribute to the success of their schools.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life