Bomgar makes higher ed publication’s ‘Top Product’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar has been selected as a University Business 2012 Readers’ Choice Top Product.
The winners were selected by the editors of University Business from nominations submitted by the readership of the magazine, and were based on both the quantity of nominations and the quality of reader descriptions.
“It is such an honor to be recognized as a company with a product that not only makes the jobs of IT workers and managers easier, but contributes to the overall success of higher education institutions,” said Scott Braynard, vice president of public sector, Bomgar.
The first annual University Business Readers’ Choice Top Products award recognizes leaders in the higher education industry and provides university leaders and administrators with the unique opportunity to learn what products their colleagues around the country are using, and how these products contribute to the success of their schools.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- News The Way You Want It!