Bomgar makes higher ed publication’s ‘Top Product’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar has been selected as a University Business 2012 Readers’ Choice Top Product.
The winners were selected by the editors of University Business from nominations submitted by the readership of the magazine, and were based on both the quantity of nominations and the quality of reader descriptions.
“It is such an honor to be recognized as a company with a product that not only makes the jobs of IT workers and managers easier, but contributes to the overall success of higher education institutions,” said Scott Braynard, vice president of public sector, Bomgar.
The first annual University Business Readers’ Choice Top Products award recognizes leaders in the higher education industry and provides university leaders and administrators with the unique opportunity to learn what products their colleagues around the country are using, and how these products contribute to the success of their schools.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Another marker going up on Mississippi Country Music Trail
- Researchers fly drone into hurricane for the first time
- House votes for transfer of Yellow Creek Port land to state