Bomgar makes higher ed publication’s ‘Top Product’ list
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 10,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar has been selected as a University Business 2012 Readers’ Choice Top Product.
The winners were selected by the editors of University Business from nominations submitted by the readership of the magazine, and were based on both the quantity of nominations and the quality of reader descriptions.
“It is such an honor to be recognized as a company with a product that not only makes the jobs of IT workers and managers easier, but contributes to the overall success of higher education institutions,” said Scott Braynard, vice president of public sector, Bomgar.
The first annual University Business Readers’ Choice Top Products award recognizes leaders in the higher education industry and provides university leaders and administrators with the unique opportunity to learn what products their colleagues around the country are using, and how these products contribute to the success of their schools.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Bryant protests immigrant children being housed in state
- Gunn, Reeves introduce performance-based budget plan
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency