Bomgar makes Inc.’s first Hire Power Awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is featured in the inaugural ranking of Inc.’s Hire Power Awards, recognizing the private businesses that have generated the most jobs in the past three years.
Bomgar is ranked as the number one private business job creator within the state of Mississippi, according to a release from the company.
“It’s an honor to be recognized for creating American jobs, particularly technology jobs in my home state of Mississippi,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar. “Our team has worked extremely hard to not only build a successful company, but also a place where people love to come to work every day.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant