Bomgar makes Inc.’s first Hire Power Awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is featured in the inaugural ranking of Inc.’s Hire Power Awards, recognizing the private businesses that have generated the most jobs in the past three years.
Bomgar is ranked as the number one private business job creator within the state of Mississippi, according to a release from the company.
“It’s an honor to be recognized for creating American jobs, particularly technology jobs in my home state of Mississippi,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar. “Our team has worked extremely hard to not only build a successful company, but also a place where people love to come to work every day.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation