Bomgar makes Inc.’s first Hire Power Awards
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 12,2012
JACKSON — Bomgar is featured in the inaugural ranking of Inc.’s Hire Power Awards, recognizing the private businesses that have generated the most jobs in the past three years.
Bomgar is ranked as the number one private business job creator within the state of Mississippi, according to a release from the company.
“It’s an honor to be recognized for creating American jobs, particularly technology jobs in my home state of Mississippi,” said Joel Bomgar, founder and CEO, Bomgar. “Our team has worked extremely hard to not only build a successful company, but also a place where people love to come to work every day.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding