by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Dr. Constantine Charoglu of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently received recertification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and recertification of added qualifications in surgery of hand. Charoglu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon.
He received his bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and his medical degree from New Jersey Medical School in Newark, N.J.
He completed his residency at New Jersey Medical School and his fellowship in hand and microsurgery at the Hand Center of Western New York at the State University of New York. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics