by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Dr. Constantine Charoglu of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently received recertification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and recertification of added qualifications in surgery of hand. Charoglu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon.
He received his bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and his medical degree from New Jersey Medical School in Newark, N.J.
He completed his residency at New Jersey Medical School and his fellowship in hand and microsurgery at the Hand Center of Western New York at the State University of New York. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- MBJ Special report: MDA numbers help with cities’ retail pitches
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- COO of TL Wallace Construction keeps eye on revenue growth and profits