by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Dr. Constantine Charoglu of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently received recertification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and recertification of added qualifications in surgery of hand. Charoglu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon.
He received his bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and his medical degree from New Jersey Medical School in Newark, N.J.
He completed his residency at New Jersey Medical School and his fellowship in hand and microsurgery at the Hand Center of Western New York at the State University of New York. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- PSC’s Mississippi Power probe continues as regulators mull next move
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up