by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Dr. Constantine Charoglu of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently received recertification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and recertification of added qualifications in surgery of hand. Charoglu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon.
He received his bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and his medical degree from New Jersey Medical School in Newark, N.J.
He completed his residency at New Jersey Medical School and his fellowship in hand and microsurgery at the Hand Center of Western New York at the State University of New York. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- HCC works deal with MSU Extension Service for land to expand
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Education leaders applying for $15M in grants for pre-kindergarten program