by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Dr. Constantine Charoglu of Southern Bone and Joint Specialists, P.A. recently received recertification by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and recertification of added qualifications in surgery of hand. Charoglu is a board-certified, fellowship-trained hand and upper extremity surgeon.
He received his bachelor’s degree from Dartmouth College and his medical degree from New Jersey Medical School in Newark, N.J.
He completed his residency at New Jersey Medical School and his fellowship in hand and microsurgery at the Hand Center of Western New York at the State University of New York. He is a member of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons and a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19