Clanton earns chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Bradley S. Clanton of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has been appointed chair of the Civil Appellate Practice Committee of the Mississippi Bar’s recently launched Appellate Section. Clanton is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson and Washington, D.C. offices. He has served as chief counsel to the U.S. House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on the Constitution and through his internal investigations and government litigation practice, he has handled matters related to Securities and Exchange Commission investigations, health care fraud investigations and state and federal securities fraud class action litigation and arbitration proceedings. A 1996 graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, Clanton is a member of the Mississippi, District of Columbia and American Bar Associations as well as the Lawyers Division of the Federalist Society, where he is the vice chairman of the Role of the Courts Subcommittee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast