Clanton earns chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Bradley S. Clanton of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has been appointed chair of the Civil Appellate Practice Committee of the Mississippi Bar’s recently launched Appellate Section. Clanton is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson and Washington, D.C. offices. He has served as chief counsel to the U.S. House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on the Constitution and through his internal investigations and government litigation practice, he has handled matters related to Securities and Exchange Commission investigations, health care fraud investigations and state and federal securities fraud class action litigation and arbitration proceedings. A 1996 graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, Clanton is a member of the Mississippi, District of Columbia and American Bar Associations as well as the Lawyers Division of the Federalist Society, where he is the vice chairman of the Role of the Courts Subcommittee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom