Clanton earns chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Bradley S. Clanton of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has been appointed chair of the Civil Appellate Practice Committee of the Mississippi Bar’s recently launched Appellate Section. Clanton is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson and Washington, D.C. offices. He has served as chief counsel to the U.S. House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on the Constitution and through his internal investigations and government litigation practice, he has handled matters related to Securities and Exchange Commission investigations, health care fraud investigations and state and federal securities fraud class action litigation and arbitration proceedings. A 1996 graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, Clanton is a member of the Mississippi, District of Columbia and American Bar Associations as well as the Lawyers Division of the Federalist Society, where he is the vice chairman of the Role of the Courts Subcommittee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil