Clanton earns chair
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Bradley S. Clanton of Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC has been appointed chair of the Civil Appellate Practice Committee of the Mississippi Bar’s recently launched Appellate Section. Clanton is a shareholder in Baker Donelson’s Jackson and Washington, D.C. offices. He has served as chief counsel to the U.S. House Judiciary Committee’s Subcommittee on the Constitution and through his internal investigations and government litigation practice, he has handled matters related to Securities and Exchange Commission investigations, health care fraud investigations and state and federal securities fraud class action litigation and arbitration proceedings. A 1996 graduate of the Mississippi College of Law, Clanton is a member of the Mississippi, District of Columbia and American Bar Associations as well as the Lawyers Division of the Federalist Society, where he is the vice chairman of the Role of the Courts Subcommittee.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- Woman pleads not guilty to murder in second buttocks-enhancement case
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions