Group recognizes Hickson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations recently named Kate Hickson, manager of customer and physician relations at Baptist DeSoto, as Junior Professional of the Year for 2012. Hickson began her career with Baptist DeSoto five years ago where she served as physician liaison for recruitment and development. Since that time she has evolved into a leader of a variety of public relations initiatives.
A native from Batesville, Hickson earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing and a minor in pharmaceutical administration from the University of Mississippi. She is a member of the Marketing and Public Relations and the Society for Hospital Auxiliaries and Volunteer Services for the Mississippi Hospital Association. She is also a member of the DeSoto County Business Women’s Association and was most recently selected to serve on the board for the YMCA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal