Group recognizes Hickson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations recently named Kate Hickson, manager of customer and physician relations at Baptist DeSoto, as Junior Professional of the Year for 2012. Hickson began her career with Baptist DeSoto five years ago where she served as physician liaison for recruitment and development. Since that time she has evolved into a leader of a variety of public relations initiatives.
A native from Batesville, Hickson earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing and a minor in pharmaceutical administration from the University of Mississippi. She is a member of the Marketing and Public Relations and the Society for Hospital Auxiliaries and Volunteer Services for the Mississippi Hospital Association. She is also a member of the DeSoto County Business Women’s Association and was most recently selected to serve on the board for the YMCA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- Higher rates for Humana, lower for Magnolia ahead on health exchange