Group recognizes Hickson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations recently named Kate Hickson, manager of customer and physician relations at Baptist DeSoto, as Junior Professional of the Year for 2012. Hickson began her career with Baptist DeSoto five years ago where she served as physician liaison for recruitment and development. Since that time she has evolved into a leader of a variety of public relations initiatives.
A native from Batesville, Hickson earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing and a minor in pharmaceutical administration from the University of Mississippi. She is a member of the Marketing and Public Relations and the Society for Hospital Auxiliaries and Volunteer Services for the Mississippi Hospital Association. She is also a member of the DeSoto County Business Women’s Association and was most recently selected to serve on the board for the YMCA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House