Group recognizes Hickson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The Mississippi Hospital Association’s Society for Health Care Marketing and Public Relations recently named Kate Hickson, manager of customer and physician relations at Baptist DeSoto, as Junior Professional of the Year for 2012. Hickson began her career with Baptist DeSoto five years ago where she served as physician liaison for recruitment and development. Since that time she has evolved into a leader of a variety of public relations initiatives.
A native from Batesville, Hickson earned a bachelor’s degree in business administration with a concentration in marketing and a minor in pharmaceutical administration from the University of Mississippi. She is a member of the Marketing and Public Relations and the Society for Hospital Auxiliaries and Volunteer Services for the Mississippi Hospital Association. She is also a member of the DeSoto County Business Women’s Association and was most recently selected to serve on the board for the YMCA.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Gulf oil and gas leases to go up for sale in March
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- Airport gets grant to support seasonal service from Sun Country
- State officials identify first flu case this season
- STAYING POSITIVE — Career attitude help Brynn Joachim to fight disease at 41