Hermes heading facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Susan Hermes has been appointed executive director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Hermes, a Brandon resident, previously served as an administrator of Jaquith Nursing Home in Whitfield. Prior to holding that post, she was the aging and adult services program manager for the Mississippi Department of Human Services. Hermes earned a bachelor’s of science in educational psychology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast
- Boyd Gaming reports drop in in-state net revenue
- Union-restricting legislation moves forward
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years