Hermes heading facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Susan Hermes has been appointed executive director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Hermes, a Brandon resident, previously served as an administrator of Jaquith Nursing Home in Whitfield. Prior to holding that post, she was the aging and adult services program manager for the Mississippi Department of Human Services. Hermes earned a bachelor’s of science in educational psychology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects