Hermes heading facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Susan Hermes has been appointed executive director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Hermes, a Brandon resident, previously served as an administrator of Jaquith Nursing Home in Whitfield. Prior to holding that post, she was the aging and adult services program manager for the Mississippi Department of Human Services. Hermes earned a bachelor’s of science in educational psychology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years