Hermes heading facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Susan Hermes has been appointed executive director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Hermes, a Brandon resident, previously served as an administrator of Jaquith Nursing Home in Whitfield. Prior to holding that post, she was the aging and adult services program manager for the Mississippi Department of Human Services. Hermes earned a bachelor’s of science in educational psychology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Acco Brands investing $1.6M, adding 162 workers
- Secretary of State's Office transitioning to new location