Hermes heading facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Susan Hermes has been appointed executive director at Emeritus at Ridgeland Pointe. Hermes, a Brandon resident, previously served as an administrator of Jaquith Nursing Home in Whitfield. Prior to holding that post, she was the aging and adult services program manager for the Mississippi Department of Human Services. Hermes earned a bachelor’s of science in educational psychology from Mississippi State University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- State’s Consumer Protection Act key to forcing S&P settlement on bogus bond ratings