Miller hired by DSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Delta State University welcomes Davlon Miller as the new director of career services. He comes to Delta State after serving as associate director of Sunflower Landing Division of Region 1 Mental Health. Miller is a native of Hernando where he graduated from Hernando High School in 2001. During his senior year of high school, Miller joined the Mississippi Army National Guard where he served a total of nine years. He enrolled at Delta State University in 2002 after completing training for military service. While pursuing his undergraduate degree, Miller was deployed to Iraq for two years in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III. He returned to Delta State after his deployment and completed his bachelors of business and administration degree in 2008. Miller continued his education at Delta State where he received a master of education degree with an emphasis in community counseling in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62