Miller hired by DSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Delta State University welcomes Davlon Miller as the new director of career services. He comes to Delta State after serving as associate director of Sunflower Landing Division of Region 1 Mental Health. Miller is a native of Hernando where he graduated from Hernando High School in 2001. During his senior year of high school, Miller joined the Mississippi Army National Guard where he served a total of nine years. He enrolled at Delta State University in 2002 after completing training for military service. While pursuing his undergraduate degree, Miller was deployed to Iraq for two years in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III. He returned to Delta State after his deployment and completed his bachelors of business and administration degree in 2008. Miller continued his education at Delta State where he received a master of education degree with an emphasis in community counseling in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- McDaniel cites Gunn's challenge in his attempt to overturn loss to Cochran
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Once the bane of only Southerners, kudzu is migrating north and west
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- SouthGroup Insurance named to 'Best Practices' study
- Senators push for protecting steel producers from imported rebar