Miller hired by DSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Delta State University welcomes Davlon Miller as the new director of career services. He comes to Delta State after serving as associate director of Sunflower Landing Division of Region 1 Mental Health. Miller is a native of Hernando where he graduated from Hernando High School in 2001. During his senior year of high school, Miller joined the Mississippi Army National Guard where he served a total of nine years. He enrolled at Delta State University in 2002 after completing training for military service. While pursuing his undergraduate degree, Miller was deployed to Iraq for two years in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III. He returned to Delta State after his deployment and completed his bachelors of business and administration degree in 2008. Miller continued his education at Delta State where he received a master of education degree with an emphasis in community counseling in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports