Miller hired by DSU
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Delta State University welcomes Davlon Miller as the new director of career services. He comes to Delta State after serving as associate director of Sunflower Landing Division of Region 1 Mental Health. Miller is a native of Hernando where he graduated from Hernando High School in 2001. During his senior year of high school, Miller joined the Mississippi Army National Guard where he served a total of nine years. He enrolled at Delta State University in 2002 after completing training for military service. While pursuing his undergraduate degree, Miller was deployed to Iraq for two years in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom III. He returned to Delta State after his deployment and completed his bachelors of business and administration degree in 2008. Miller continued his education at Delta State where he received a master of education degree with an emphasis in community counseling in 2010.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015