Partnerships taps Martinez
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The North Louisiana Economic Partnership has hired Scott Martinez as president. Martinez, 41, has 14 years of economic development experience in Texas and Mississippi. He most recently was executive director of the Hutto Economic Development Corp. in the suburbs of Austin, Texas. Martinez holds a master’s degree in economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi