Partnerships taps Martinez
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The North Louisiana Economic Partnership has hired Scott Martinez as president. Martinez, 41, has 14 years of economic development experience in Texas and Mississippi. He most recently was executive director of the Hutto Economic Development Corp. in the suburbs of Austin, Texas. Martinez holds a master’s degree in economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules