Partnerships taps Martinez
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The North Louisiana Economic Partnership has hired Scott Martinez as president. Martinez, 41, has 14 years of economic development experience in Texas and Mississippi. He most recently was executive director of the Hutto Economic Development Corp. in the suburbs of Austin, Texas. Martinez holds a master’s degree in economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M