Partnerships taps Martinez
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The North Louisiana Economic Partnership has hired Scott Martinez as president. Martinez, 41, has 14 years of economic development experience in Texas and Mississippi. He most recently was executive director of the Hutto Economic Development Corp. in the suburbs of Austin, Texas. Martinez holds a master’s degree in economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Rep. Howell decides not to seek re-election to House
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us