Partnerships taps Martinez
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
The North Louisiana Economic Partnership has hired Scott Martinez as president. Martinez, 41, has 14 years of economic development experience in Texas and Mississippi. He most recently was executive director of the Hutto Economic Development Corp. in the suburbs of Austin, Texas. Martinez holds a master’s degree in economic development from the University of Southern Mississippi and a bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015