Subbarao picked for board
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 14,2012
Dr. Italo Subbarao, associate professor of medicine and associate dean of planning, assessment, and competency development at William Carey University’s College of Osteopathic Medicine, was recently named to the editorial board for “The Journal of American Osteopathic Association.” Subbarao graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine before completing a fellowship at John Hopkins University. His fellowship training in emergency medicine and disaster and humanitarian assistance led him to serve as the director of the Public Health Readiness Office at the American Medical Association Center for Public Health Preparedness and Disaster Response in Chicago.
Subbarao, who went to the WCUCOM in 2012, is no stranger to scholarly writing. During the tenure of his career with AMA, he served as deputy editor for the AMA’s publication “Disaster Medicine and Public Health Preparedness.” He has also had more than 60 articles published, edited several journals and books and continues to stay deeply involved in scholarship and research.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Three indicted, alleged to have embezzled from agency
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Tyler Raborn finds success and fulfillment with Raborn Media
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Under state probe, All American Check Cashing gets ‘F’ rating from Better Business Bureau
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Manning family establishes health care initiative at UMMC
- Walker sentenced to 18 months for fraud, conspiracy
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge