TEC appoints McGee
TEC has appointed Wendy McGee as customer relations representative level 1 at TEC of Jackson Inc. She brings with her over eight years of experience in customer service, which will be a great benefit to TEC.
McGee, currently residing in Ridgeland, graduated from Tougaloo College while focusing in the field of computer science and business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- JOSH MABUS: Bill Murray and business misfits
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Bill would use casino taxes for bridges, little for tourism
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Statue depicts famous duel that originated 'Bowie knife'