TEC appoints McGee
TEC has appointed Wendy McGee as customer relations representative level 1 at TEC of Jackson Inc. She brings with her over eight years of experience in customer service, which will be a great benefit to TEC.
McGee, currently residing in Ridgeland, graduated from Tougaloo College while focusing in the field of computer science and business.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Top 40 Under 40
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- MDA to close all its regional offices
- Top 40 Under 40 (digital magazine)