TAKE 2: Bring it on — But the gun culture in America has got to change
by Ross Reily
Published: December 17,2012
Tags: Baseball, Communist, Constitution, drugs, Founding Fathers, guns, hunting, Jackson State University, liberals, Mark Keanum, Mississippi Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi State University, murder, National Rifle Association, pacifist, republicans, right to bear arms, X gun control X guns X Jackson State shooting X Mississippi State shooting X Nancy Anderson X semi-automatic weapons
I know the usual defense of guns, “Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.” Yeah. Yeah. But it’s harder to kill someone with a baseball bat than with a gun. A baseball bat doesn’t go off accidentally, and it’s hard to get in multiple rounds on a baseball bat in a few short seconds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job