TAKE 2: Bring it on — But the gun culture in America has got to change
by Ross Reily
Published: December 17,2012
Tags: Baseball, Communist, Constitution, drugs, Founding Fathers, guns, hunting, Jackson State University, liberals, Mark Keanum, Mississippi Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi State University, murder, National Rifle Association, pacifist, republicans, right to bear arms, X gun control X guns X Jackson State shooting X Mississippi State shooting X Nancy Anderson X semi-automatic weapons
I know the usual defense of guns, “Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.” Yeah. Yeah. But it’s harder to kill someone with a baseball bat than with a gun. A baseball bat doesn’t go off accidentally, and it’s hard to get in multiple rounds on a baseball bat in a few short seconds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- ALAN TURNER: Education in Mississippi – good and bad news
- JOSH MABUS: The Tao of Road House
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- Judge: Caesars can demolish Harrah's casino in Mississippi