TAKE 2: Bring it on — But the gun culture in America has got to change
by Ross Reily
Published: December 17,2012
Tags: Baseball, Communist, Constitution, drugs, Founding Fathers, guns, hunting, Jackson State University, liberals, Mark Keanum, Mississippi Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi State University, murder, National Rifle Association, pacifist, republicans, right to bear arms, X gun control X guns X Jackson State shooting X Mississippi State shooting X Nancy Anderson X semi-automatic weapons
I know the usual defense of guns, “Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.” Yeah. Yeah. But it’s harder to kill someone with a baseball bat than with a gun. A baseball bat doesn’t go off accidentally, and it’s hard to get in multiple rounds on a baseball bat in a few short seconds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- The link between education and economic development
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- Expeditors working out logistics to open Jackson office next month