TAKE 2: Bring it on — But the gun culture in America has got to change
by Ross Reily
Published: December 17,2012
Tags: Baseball, Communist, Constitution, drugs, Founding Fathers, guns, hunting, Jackson State University, liberals, Mark Keanum, Mississippi Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi State University, murder, National Rifle Association, pacifist, republicans, right to bear arms, X gun control X guns X Jackson State shooting X Mississippi State shooting X Nancy Anderson X semi-automatic weapons
I know the usual defense of guns, “Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.” Yeah. Yeah. But it’s harder to kill someone with a baseball bat than with a gun. A baseball bat doesn’t go off accidentally, and it’s hard to get in multiple rounds on a baseball bat in a few short seconds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- County surveyor accused of doing unlicensed work, fraud
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- Brandon biometrics firm merges fingerprinting and smartphones
- With tar balls still common, some question end of oil spill cleanup
- Madison doctor explores JFK assassination in chilling thriller
- Ingalls lands another, $76.8M Coast Guard cutter
- Woman charged with murder in second buttocks-enhancement case