TAKE 2: Bring it on — But the gun culture in America has got to change
by Ross Reily
Published: December 17,2012
Tags: Baseball, Communist, Constitution, drugs, Founding Fathers, guns, hunting, Jackson State University, liberals, Mark Keanum, Mississippi Mississippi Business Journal, Mississippi State University, murder, National Rifle Association, pacifist, republicans, right to bear arms, X gun control X guns X Jackson State shooting X Mississippi State shooting X Nancy Anderson X semi-automatic weapons
I know the usual defense of guns, “Guns don’t kill people. People kill people.” Yeah. Yeah. But it’s harder to kill someone with a baseball bat than with a gun. A baseball bat doesn’t go off accidentally, and it’s hard to get in multiple rounds on a baseball bat in a few short seconds.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Analysis: Closed meetings can feed false public impressions
- Lawmakers move on bonds despite complaints from colleges and universities
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing
- Grain scandal takes its toll on Delta farmers
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love