MISO board approves Entergy, SMEPA as new members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 17,2012
HATTIESBURG and JACKSON — MISO’s board of directors has approved seven new transmission-owning members, as well as a new transmission-planning portfolio.
The additions include six Entergy utility operating companies, including Entergy Mississippi in Jackson, along with Hattiesburg-based South Mississippi Electric Power Association (SMEPA).
Full integration of Entergy and SMEPA is planned for December 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis