MISO board approves Entergy, SMEPA as new members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 17,2012
HATTIESBURG and JACKSON — MISO’s board of directors has approved seven new transmission-owning members, as well as a new transmission-planning portfolio.
The additions include six Entergy utility operating companies, including Entergy Mississippi in Jackson, along with Hattiesburg-based South Mississippi Electric Power Association (SMEPA).
Full integration of Entergy and SMEPA is planned for December 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager