MISO board approves Entergy, SMEPA as new members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 17,2012
HATTIESBURG and JACKSON — MISO’s board of directors has approved seven new transmission-owning members, as well as a new transmission-planning portfolio.
The additions include six Entergy utility operating companies, including Entergy Mississippi in Jackson, along with Hattiesburg-based South Mississippi Electric Power Association (SMEPA).
Full integration of Entergy and SMEPA is planned for December 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Conservator: Schools had too many employees
- Lost Pizza discovered — Restaurateurs begin franchising
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Study says state sacrificing billions of dollars, 20,000 jobs in refusing Medicaid expansion
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Keeping our eye on ... Laurel Donahoo
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets