MISO board approves Entergy, SMEPA as new members
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 17,2012
HATTIESBURG and JACKSON — MISO’s board of directors has approved seven new transmission-owning members, as well as a new transmission-planning portfolio.
The additions include six Entergy utility operating companies, including Entergy Mississippi in Jackson, along with Hattiesburg-based South Mississippi Electric Power Association (SMEPA).
Full integration of Entergy and SMEPA is planned for December 2013.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma