All American closes on another acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Payday Solutions, LLC, of Denham Springs, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana from 32 at the beginning of 2012 to 41.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “This acquisition will mark our third acquisition in Louisiana this year as we continue to expand our footprint and customer base in the Southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast markets.”
All American said there would be no change in the day-to-day operations at the Denham location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- McDaniel delays decision on whether to appeal dismissal of lawsuit
- More than a dozen school districts sue state over funding
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Jackson to get C Spire's high-speed internet
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- New York firm buying majority interest in Tupelo mall, shopping center