All American closes on another acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Payday Solutions, LLC, of Denham Springs, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana from 32 at the beginning of 2012 to 41.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “This acquisition will mark our third acquisition in Louisiana this year as we continue to expand our footprint and customer base in the Southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast markets.”
All American said there would be no change in the day-to-day operations at the Denham location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- BP appealing to have oil spill settlement administrator removed
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- LTE: With tax cuts, Gov. Bryant dismissive of least of us
- Dollar General store cited by OSHA for second time
- Three insurers selling in state on health care reform website
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology