All American closes on another acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Payday Solutions, LLC, of Denham Springs, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana from 32 at the beginning of 2012 to 41.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “This acquisition will mark our third acquisition in Louisiana this year as we continue to expand our footprint and customer base in the Southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast markets.”
All American said there would be no change in the day-to-day operations at the Denham location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- MBJ exclusive: Jackson’s new airport CEO fulfills desire to taking on the top job
- J.McLaughlin to open in Highland Village next spring
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- DAVID DALLAS: Who in the Hell are We?
- 'Blue Economy' important for Mississippi's future
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Tanger Outlets involved in Southaven project