All American closes on another acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Payday Solutions, LLC, of Denham Springs, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana from 32 at the beginning of 2012 to 41.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “This acquisition will mark our third acquisition in Louisiana this year as we continue to expand our footprint and customer base in the Southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast markets.”
All American said there would be no change in the day-to-day operations at the Denham location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- Events and Nominations