All American closes on another acquisition
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 18,2012
MADISON — All American Check Cashing has completed the acquisition of Payday Solutions, LLC, of Denham Springs, La.
Terms were not disclosed.
This marks the fifth merger and acquisition for All American this year and increases the total number of retail stores in Mississippi and Louisiana from 32 at the beginning of 2012 to 41.
Michael Gray, president of All American, said, “This acquisition will mark our third acquisition in Louisiana this year as we continue to expand our footprint and customer base in the Southeast Louisiana and the Gulf Coast markets.”
All American said there would be no change in the day-to-day operations at the Denham location.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Deepwater Horizon Five Years Later — Restoring the Mississippi coast starts with a strong foundation
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Chancery Court’s interpretation of ‘public use’ will guide ruling on Westin money
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey