Nissan Canton gearing up for 10th anniversary in 2013
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 19,2012
CANTON — The Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant is preparing to celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2013.
The company will commemorate the anniversary with a series of events that highlight the accomplishments of its more than 5,000 employees and underscore its commitment to the Metro Jackson community and Central Mississippi.
Dan Bednarzyk , vice president and plant manager at the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant, attributes Nissan’s success to the tremendous efforts of the workforce, including suppliers, as well as the support of Central Mississippi.
The company said in a release that it would make additional announcements for Nissan Canton’s 10th anniversary activities in the weeks ahead.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Delta Health Alliance CEO Karen Fox under investigation for possible misuse of funds
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- Man charged in noose left on integration statue at Ole Miss