Nissan Canton gearing up for 10th anniversary in 2013
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 19,2012
CANTON — The Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant is preparing to celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2013.
The company will commemorate the anniversary with a series of events that highlight the accomplishments of its more than 5,000 employees and underscore its commitment to the Metro Jackson community and Central Mississippi.
Dan Bednarzyk , vice president and plant manager at the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant, attributes Nissan’s success to the tremendous efforts of the workforce, including suppliers, as well as the support of Central Mississippi.
The company said in a release that it would make additional announcements for Nissan Canton’s 10th anniversary activities in the weeks ahead.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal