Nissan Canton gearing up for 10th anniversary in 2013
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 19,2012
CANTON — The Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant is preparing to celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2013.
The company will commemorate the anniversary with a series of events that highlight the accomplishments of its more than 5,000 employees and underscore its commitment to the Metro Jackson community and Central Mississippi.
Dan Bednarzyk , vice president and plant manager at the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant, attributes Nissan’s success to the tremendous efforts of the workforce, including suppliers, as well as the support of Central Mississippi.
The company said in a release that it would make additional announcements for Nissan Canton’s 10th anniversary activities in the weeks ahead.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life