Nissan Canton gearing up for 10th anniversary in 2013
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 19,2012
CANTON — The Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant is preparing to celebrate its 10th anniversary in 2013.
The company will commemorate the anniversary with a series of events that highlight the accomplishments of its more than 5,000 employees and underscore its commitment to the Metro Jackson community and Central Mississippi.
Dan Bednarzyk , vice president and plant manager at the Nissan Canton Vehicle Assembly Plant, attributes Nissan’s success to the tremendous efforts of the workforce, including suppliers, as well as the support of Central Mississippi.
The company said in a release that it would make additional announcements for Nissan Canton’s 10th anniversary activities in the weeks ahead.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief