Fitch Ratings gives TVA bonds ‘negative’ outlook
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 20,2012
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — Fitch Ratings has assigned an “AAA” rating to the $1-billion 2012 series B Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) global power bonds.
The bonds were priced Dec. 18, 2012. Proceeds from the 2012 series B bonds will be primarily used to refinance outstanding debt.
In addition Fitch awarded a parity global power bond rating of “AAA” on the $22.6-billion (as of Sept. 30, 2012) global power bonds.
The rating outlook is “negative.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- Judge intends to rule on McDaniel's challenge before general election
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- (UPDATE) I-20 partially closed as vehicle carrying hazardous materials burns
- Coast family wins $644K in tideland lawsuit against state
- Corps official: River needs larger ports, locks and dams
- C Spire, UM installing Wi-Fi network at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
- Community Bank, Pinnacle Trust ink new agreement