Fitch Ratings gives TVA bonds ‘negative’ outlook
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 20,2012
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — Fitch Ratings has assigned an “AAA” rating to the $1-billion 2012 series B Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) global power bonds.
The bonds were priced Dec. 18, 2012. Proceeds from the 2012 series B bonds will be primarily used to refinance outstanding debt.
In addition Fitch awarded a parity global power bond rating of “AAA” on the $22.6-billion (as of Sept. 30, 2012) global power bonds.
The rating outlook is “negative.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015