Fitch Ratings gives TVA bonds ‘negative’ outlook
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 20,2012
NORTH MISSISSIPPI — Fitch Ratings has assigned an “AAA” rating to the $1-billion 2012 series B Tennessee Valley Authority (TVA) global power bonds.
The bonds were priced Dec. 18, 2012. Proceeds from the 2012 series B bonds will be primarily used to refinance outstanding debt.
In addition Fitch awarded a parity global power bond rating of “AAA” on the $22.6-billion (as of Sept. 30, 2012) global power bonds.
The rating outlook is “negative.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet