Brown appointed trustee
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges has elected Alcorn State University president M. Christopher Brown II to its board of trustees. Brown’s tenure begins January 2012 and ends December 2015.
Brown is not new to accreditation work having previously functioned as an assessment consultant for the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Additionally, Brown was vice president for Programs and Administration at the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and is a former member of the NCATE board of examiners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip