Brown appointed trustee
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges has elected Alcorn State University president M. Christopher Brown II to its board of trustees. Brown’s tenure begins January 2012 and ends December 2015.
Brown is not new to accreditation work having previously functioned as an assessment consultant for the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Additionally, Brown was vice president for Programs and Administration at the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and is a former member of the NCATE board of examiners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access