Brown appointed trustee
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges has elected Alcorn State University president M. Christopher Brown II to its board of trustees. Brown’s tenure begins January 2012 and ends December 2015.
Brown is not new to accreditation work having previously functioned as an assessment consultant for the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Additionally, Brown was vice president for Programs and Administration at the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and is a former member of the NCATE board of examiners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- Proposed ammo ban empties shelves
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- Columbus-built Airbus gets FAA airworthiness approval
- Bill would make only 1 hospital follow open-meetings act
- Hattiesburg wastewater treatment system could cost $152M
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi