Brown appointed trustee
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges has elected Alcorn State University president M. Christopher Brown II to its board of trustees. Brown’s tenure begins January 2012 and ends December 2015.
Brown is not new to accreditation work having previously functioned as an assessment consultant for the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Additionally, Brown was vice president for Programs and Administration at the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and is a former member of the NCATE board of examiners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- George Flaggs regrets repayment flaw in lending law
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Chefs John Folse and Rick Tramonto are dotting every ‘i’ and crossing every ‘t’ in the development of Seafood R’evolution, which is set to open in November
- Bryant issues executive order to establish Delta water task force
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments