Brown appointed trustee
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges has elected Alcorn State University president M. Christopher Brown II to its board of trustees. Brown’s tenure begins January 2012 and ends December 2015.
Brown is not new to accreditation work having previously functioned as an assessment consultant for the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. Additionally, Brown was vice president for Programs and Administration at the American Association of Colleges for Teacher Education and is a former member of the NCATE board of examiners.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House