Brown presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Starkville physician Dr. Jim Brown has been honored for his impact on the ophthalmology profession. He recently received the Secretariat Award of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
For several years, Brown has been an officer of the Mississippi Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and he currently serves as chief of staff at Oktibbeha County Hospital.
In 2011, he was one of 19 ophthalmologists selected nationwide for the AAO’s prestigious yearlong leadership training program.
Forbes replacing Herron
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Terminal upgrade on indefinite hold at Jackson International Airport
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- CFPB wants repay ability at center of new payday loan rules
- Hosemann to launch crowd funding program