Brown presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Starkville physician Dr. Jim Brown has been honored for his impact on the ophthalmology profession. He recently received the Secretariat Award of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
For several years, Brown has been an officer of the Mississippi Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and he currently serves as chief of staff at Oktibbeha County Hospital.
In 2011, he was one of 19 ophthalmologists selected nationwide for the AAO’s prestigious yearlong leadership training program.
Forbes replacing Herron
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Stricklin: Deer parasites don't affect quality of venison
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment