Brown presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Starkville physician Dr. Jim Brown has been honored for his impact on the ophthalmology profession. He recently received the Secretariat Award of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
For several years, Brown has been an officer of the Mississippi Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and he currently serves as chief of staff at Oktibbeha County Hospital.
In 2011, he was one of 19 ophthalmologists selected nationwide for the AAO’s prestigious yearlong leadership training program.
Forbes replacing Herron
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics