Brown presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Starkville physician Dr. Jim Brown has been honored for his impact on the ophthalmology profession. He recently received the Secretariat Award of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
For several years, Brown has been an officer of the Mississippi Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and he currently serves as chief of staff at Oktibbeha County Hospital.
In 2011, he was one of 19 ophthalmologists selected nationwide for the AAO’s prestigious yearlong leadership training program.
Forbes replacing Herron
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued