Brown presented award
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Starkville physician Dr. Jim Brown has been honored for his impact on the ophthalmology profession. He recently received the Secretariat Award of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
For several years, Brown has been an officer of the Mississippi Academy of Eye Physicians and Surgeons, and he currently serves as chief of staff at Oktibbeha County Hospital.
In 2011, he was one of 19 ophthalmologists selected nationwide for the AAO’s prestigious yearlong leadership training program.
Forbes replacing Herron
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- WILLOUGHBY: Rubinsky grows First Class Linen from ground up