Hargett tries commercial aviation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Recent Delta State University graduate Robert “Robby” Hargett is putting his classroom skills into practice as the new flight operations dispatcher in the Department of Commercial Aviation. Hargett, a native of Charleston, received his bachelor’s degree in commercial aviation in May of 2012.
Prior to arriving at Delta State as a student in 2009, Hargett worked for the Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville in the IT department doing end-user support and network administration. Before entering the workforce he attended Northwest Community College for two years and earned an associate’s degree in computer information systems.
After graduating he served as an intern at Borg Warner Automotive in Water Valley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Prescott leads field for Conerly Trophy as state's best football player
- County to ask if it can use unspent hurricane recovery money
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BILL CRAWFORD: Bryant’s tax cut won’t stop spending growth
- UM Chancellor Jones: Lymphoma treatment going well