Hargett tries commercial aviation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Recent Delta State University graduate Robert “Robby” Hargett is putting his classroom skills into practice as the new flight operations dispatcher in the Department of Commercial Aviation. Hargett, a native of Charleston, received his bachelor’s degree in commercial aviation in May of 2012.
Prior to arriving at Delta State as a student in 2009, Hargett worked for the Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville in the IT department doing end-user support and network administration. Before entering the workforce he attended Northwest Community College for two years and earned an associate’s degree in computer information systems.
After graduating he served as an intern at Borg Warner Automotive in Water Valley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus
- Biloxi council approves $29M contract for baseball stadium construction
- Cochran continues to question EPA over new regulations
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19