Hargett tries commercial aviation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Recent Delta State University graduate Robert “Robby” Hargett is putting his classroom skills into practice as the new flight operations dispatcher in the Department of Commercial Aviation. Hargett, a native of Charleston, received his bachelor’s degree in commercial aviation in May of 2012.
Prior to arriving at Delta State as a student in 2009, Hargett worked for the Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville in the IT department doing end-user support and network administration. Before entering the workforce he attended Northwest Community College for two years and earned an associate’s degree in computer information systems.
After graduating he served as an intern at Borg Warner Automotive in Water Valley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- UPDATED: House subcommittee tosses discrimination elements from religious freedom bill
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability
- Gulf Coast's design studio teaches lessons on sustainability
- Quapaw Canoe Company gains legislative support in battle with tax department