Hargett tries commercial aviation
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Recent Delta State University graduate Robert “Robby” Hargett is putting his classroom skills into practice as the new flight operations dispatcher in the Department of Commercial Aviation. Hargett, a native of Charleston, received his bachelor’s degree in commercial aviation in May of 2012.
Prior to arriving at Delta State as a student in 2009, Hargett worked for the Tri-Lakes Medical Center in Batesville in the IT department doing end-user support and network administration. Before entering the workforce he attended Northwest Community College for two years and earned an associate’s degree in computer information systems.
After graduating he served as an intern at Borg Warner Automotive in Water Valley.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building