Firm welcomes Trebisky
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Chris Trebisky, PE, PLS, PP. Trebisky has more than 13 years of experience in recreational design, roadway reconstruction, water/wastewater supply and treatment and land surveying. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Trebisky spent 13 years in municipal engineering as a consultant for a variety of local, state and federal agencies. He also served as city engineer for several municipalities in the state of New Jersey, as well as representing various planning and zoning boards as an engineer and planner.
Trebisky holds a bachelor of science degree in environmental engineering and surveying engineering technology.
He is also a registered licensed engineer, land surveyor and professional planner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015