Firm welcomes Trebisky
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Chris Trebisky, PE, PLS, PP. Trebisky has more than 13 years of experience in recreational design, roadway reconstruction, water/wastewater supply and treatment and land surveying. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Trebisky spent 13 years in municipal engineering as a consultant for a variety of local, state and federal agencies. He also served as city engineer for several municipalities in the state of New Jersey, as well as representing various planning and zoning boards as an engineer and planner.
Trebisky holds a bachelor of science degree in environmental engineering and surveying engineering technology.
He is also a registered licensed engineer, land surveyor and professional planner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate