Firm welcomes Trebisky
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Chris Trebisky, PE, PLS, PP. Trebisky has more than 13 years of experience in recreational design, roadway reconstruction, water/wastewater supply and treatment and land surveying. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Trebisky spent 13 years in municipal engineering as a consultant for a variety of local, state and federal agencies. He also served as city engineer for several municipalities in the state of New Jersey, as well as representing various planning and zoning boards as an engineer and planner.
Trebisky holds a bachelor of science degree in environmental engineering and surveying engineering technology.
He is also a registered licensed engineer, land surveyor and professional planner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- Starkville's Cotton Mill Marketplace hotel breaks ground Wednesday
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement