Firm welcomes Trebisky
Neel-Schaffer Inc. has added Chris Trebisky, PE, PLS, PP. Trebisky has more than 13 years of experience in recreational design, roadway reconstruction, water/wastewater supply and treatment and land surveying. Prior to joining Neel-Schaffer, Trebisky spent 13 years in municipal engineering as a consultant for a variety of local, state and federal agencies. He also served as city engineer for several municipalities in the state of New Jersey, as well as representing various planning and zoning boards as an engineer and planner.
Trebisky holds a bachelor of science degree in environmental engineering and surveying engineering technology.
He is also a registered licensed engineer, land surveyor and professional planner.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects