by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Dr. Shahdad Naghshpour, professor of international development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has published two new books by Business Expert Press — “Statistics for Economics” and “Regression for Economics.” Naghshpour also presented a paper titled “Casinos: Blessing or Curse” at the 82nd Annual Meeting of Southern Economic Association in New Orleans. This paper was co-authored with Dr. Brian Richard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Keeping our eye on... Liz Lancaster
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- NEW ORLEANS SAINTS MOVING — Mississippi company has the task of moving the football team
- Hood issues opinion on open-carry gun law
- GOP Sen. Thad Cochran to run for seventh term
- State of Louisiana mulling plan for Amtrak route