by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Dr. Shahdad Naghshpour, professor of international development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has published two new books by Business Expert Press — “Statistics for Economics” and “Regression for Economics.” Naghshpour also presented a paper titled “Casinos: Blessing or Curse” at the 82nd Annual Meeting of Southern Economic Association in New Orleans. This paper was co-authored with Dr. Brian Richard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Mississippi Power CEO's departure due to withholding Kemper information from regulators
- Tenn. company makes unspecified offer to lease hospital
- Study says Nissan subsidies total $1.33B; MDA says overestimated
- Renee Flynt made Craftsmen's Guild president
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- Defunct casino to be moved; cost could rise depending on 'crud'
- Nullification and interposition
- Undersecretary: 'I understand the frustration' over catfish inspections