by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Dr. Shahdad Naghshpour, professor of international development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has published two new books by Business Expert Press — “Statistics for Economics” and “Regression for Economics.” Naghshpour also presented a paper titled “Casinos: Blessing or Curse” at the 82nd Annual Meeting of Southern Economic Association in New Orleans. This paper was co-authored with Dr. Brian Richard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Just how long can Dan stand?
- BILL CRAWFORD: Dan Jones not the angel he is portrayed to be
- Chancery judge delays JRA bond approval for Jackson's Westin hotel
- KILL BILL: Common Core death knell heads to Gov. Bryant's desk
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Keeping our eye on: Neal Stephens
- Cal-Maine income skyrockets as prices rise and costs shrink
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Business groups file briefs in support of Kemper coal plant rehearing