by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Dr. Shahdad Naghshpour, professor of international development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has published two new books by Business Expert Press — “Statistics for Economics” and “Regression for Economics.” Naghshpour also presented a paper titled “Casinos: Blessing or Curse” at the 82nd Annual Meeting of Southern Economic Association in New Orleans. This paper was co-authored with Dr. Brian Richard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- Despite obstacles, craft beer industry growing
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways
- Finding your flexible space — Regus banks on high demand for customizable work spaces
- Miss. children's hospital plans $150 million expansion