by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Dr. Shahdad Naghshpour, professor of international development at the University of Southern Mississippi Gulf Coast, has published two new books by Business Expert Press — “Statistics for Economics” and “Regression for Economics.” Naghshpour also presented a paper titled “Casinos: Blessing or Curse” at the 82nd Annual Meeting of Southern Economic Association in New Orleans. This paper was co-authored with Dr. Brian Richard.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics