Nickas to lead office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Current Tennessee Republican Party executive director Adam Nickas will head the Capitol Resources, LLC’s office in the Volunteer State. Nickas, a Germantown, Tenn., native and University of Memphis graduate, has worked on the campaigns of Tennessee Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker, former Gov. Haley Barbour, a presidential campaign and Tennessee gubernatorial, congressional and legislative campaigns.
He was named political director at the state Republican Party in May 2010 and executive director in 2011.
DSU selects Hargett
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Stabenow, Cochran brace for full Senate vote on Farm Bill
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Ex-Northwest Rankin coach David Coates dies before drug trial
- Counties ‘hoping to get it right’ as they await Tuscaloosa Marine shale boom
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Keeping Our Eye On Nathan McNeill
- Forward-thinking power companies transform “disruptions” into opportunities
- OUR VIEW: USM makes right call by calling off tornado relief campaign
- "College Hunks Hauling Junk" franchise opens in Capital City