Nickas to lead office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Current Tennessee Republican Party executive director Adam Nickas will head the Capitol Resources, LLC’s office in the Volunteer State. Nickas, a Germantown, Tenn., native and University of Memphis graduate, has worked on the campaigns of Tennessee Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker, former Gov. Haley Barbour, a presidential campaign and Tennessee gubernatorial, congressional and legislative campaigns.
He was named political director at the state Republican Party in May 2010 and executive director in 2011.
DSU selects Hargett
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators