Nickas to lead office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Current Tennessee Republican Party executive director Adam Nickas will head the Capitol Resources, LLC’s office in the Volunteer State. Nickas, a Germantown, Tenn., native and University of Memphis graduate, has worked on the campaigns of Tennessee Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker, former Gov. Haley Barbour, a presidential campaign and Tennessee gubernatorial, congressional and legislative campaigns.
He was named political director at the state Republican Party in May 2010 and executive director in 2011.
DSU selects Hargett
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Cannabis for the rest of us
- MARTY WISEMAN: The current racial strife and the failure to educate
- Planters Bank promotes at 3 locations
- BILL CRAWFORD: Boyce takes hot spot as IHL commissioner
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- Real Estate Forum panelists: Lenders, investors hungry for deals on residential rentals in Miss., elsewhere
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur