Nickas to lead office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Current Tennessee Republican Party executive director Adam Nickas will head the Capitol Resources, LLC’s office in the Volunteer State. Nickas, a Germantown, Tenn., native and University of Memphis graduate, has worked on the campaigns of Tennessee Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker, former Gov. Haley Barbour, a presidential campaign and Tennessee gubernatorial, congressional and legislative campaigns.
He was named political director at the state Republican Party in May 2010 and executive director in 2011.
DSU selects Hargett
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015