Nickas to lead office
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 24,2012
Current Tennessee Republican Party executive director Adam Nickas will head the Capitol Resources, LLC’s office in the Volunteer State. Nickas, a Germantown, Tenn., native and University of Memphis graduate, has worked on the campaigns of Tennessee Sens. Lamar Alexander and Bob Corker, former Gov. Haley Barbour, a presidential campaign and Tennessee gubernatorial, congressional and legislative campaigns.
He was named political director at the state Republican Party in May 2010 and executive director in 2011.
DSU selects Hargett
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Omega Protein shifting vessels to Mississippi
- CARTOON — Nobile illustrates Thad Cochran's most significant advantage over the competition
- Bankrupt Simply Wheelz chooses prevailing bidder for assets
- Judge denies ex-mayor's motion to vacate Katrina-related conviction
- Wiseman retiring after nearly 30 years with Stennis Institute
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Real estate developer to plead guilty to wetlands violation
- PSC unanimously rejects Entergy-ITC proposed merger
- Alumni-couple donate $12.3M to Mississippi State
- Company mulling plan to build new pipeline