Council approves Nichols
The Biloxi City Council has confirmed David Nichols as the city’s new chief administrator officer.
The Sun-Herald reports the 56-year-old Nichols lives in Biloxi and worked for the city for 11 years, serving as the chief administrative officer during Mayor A.J. Holloway’s first two terms.
David Staehling, the city’s director of administration, will retire at the end of December and Nichols said they would spend some time together before he leaves. Nichols was director of the Economic and Urban Development Department for Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- KEEPING OUR EYE ON: Elizabeth Harris
- Nullification and interposition
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Froyo y’all: Couple brings 'delicious' dessert to Delta
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA