Council approves Nichols
The Biloxi City Council has confirmed David Nichols as the city’s new chief administrator officer.
The Sun-Herald reports the 56-year-old Nichols lives in Biloxi and worked for the city for 11 years, serving as the chief administrative officer during Mayor A.J. Holloway’s first two terms.
David Staehling, the city’s director of administration, will retire at the end of December and Nichols said they would spend some time together before he leaves. Nichols was director of the Economic and Urban Development Department for Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Retired judge to hear McDaniel's challenge of primary loss to Cochran
- PSC's Brandon Presley calls in-state nuclear waste dump a 'harebrained scheme'
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- State's jobless rate remains highest in U.S.
- Georgia-Pacific completes acquisition of SPG Holdings
- Former DMR manager pleads guilty to embezzlement
- GOLF ranks state's courses; Fallen Oaks, Dancing Rabbit make top 100
- Court ruling on Section 42 leaves taxpayers on hook for tax repayments
- Wisconsin man pleads guilty to illegal wildlife trapping