Council approves Nichols
The Biloxi City Council has confirmed David Nichols as the city’s new chief administrator officer.
The Sun-Herald reports the 56-year-old Nichols lives in Biloxi and worked for the city for 11 years, serving as the chief administrative officer during Mayor A.J. Holloway’s first two terms.
David Staehling, the city’s director of administration, will retire at the end of December and Nichols said they would spend some time together before he leaves. Nichols was director of the Economic and Urban Development Department for Gulfport.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Grand juries charge seven with election violations
- Dak Prescott's autograph fetches a pretty penny
- Butler Snow names Crockoft new office director
- Farm theft investigation recovers $200K in stolen equipment
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics