John new superintendent
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2012
Beth John has been named superintendent of the Pass Christian School District. John had been serving as interim superintendent since Sue Matheson retired in June. She has worked with the district for 28 years, starting out as a first-grade teacher. In January 2006, she became the director of curriculum and instruction and the district test coordinator. When Matheson announced her retirement, John said she would serve as interim superintendent but didn’t want to apply for the job full time. She said she changed her mind after doing the job for the past six months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Half century of memories — Christmas on Deer Creek to celebrate 50th anniversary
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- Court hits David Watkins with $600,000 order over Retro Metro issues