John new superintendent
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2012
Beth John has been named superintendent of the Pass Christian School District. John had been serving as interim superintendent since Sue Matheson retired in June. She has worked with the district for 28 years, starting out as a first-grade teacher. In January 2006, she became the director of curriculum and instruction and the district test coordinator. When Matheson announced her retirement, John said she would serve as interim superintendent but didn’t want to apply for the job full time. She said she changed her mind after doing the job for the past six months.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years