Cadence Bank has promoted Donna Rupp to vice president, corporate marketing officer. Rupp joined Cadence Bank in 1999 as a marketing specialist and was later promoted to marketing officer and then assistant vice president of marketing.
Active in both the industry and local community, Rupp currently serves as president of the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the Mississippi State University Alumni Association and is a member of the association’s National Board. She is a board member for the North Central United Way, an appointed member of the Mississippi Bankers Association’s Communications Council and a member of the Starkville Junior Auxiliary. Previously, she served on the Mississippi State University’s Department of Communications’ Advisory Board.
She and her husband, Jeffrey, have two daughters, Taylor, 11, and Ellie, 7, and reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports