Cadence Bank has promoted Donna Rupp to vice president, corporate marketing officer. Rupp joined Cadence Bank in 1999 as a marketing specialist and was later promoted to marketing officer and then assistant vice president of marketing.
Active in both the industry and local community, Rupp currently serves as president of the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the Mississippi State University Alumni Association and is a member of the association’s National Board. She is a board member for the North Central United Way, an appointed member of the Mississippi Bankers Association’s Communications Council and a member of the Starkville Junior Auxiliary. Previously, she served on the Mississippi State University’s Department of Communications’ Advisory Board.
She and her husband, Jeffrey, have two daughters, Taylor, 11, and Ellie, 7, and reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson