Cadence Bank has promoted Donna Rupp to vice president, corporate marketing officer. Rupp joined Cadence Bank in 1999 as a marketing specialist and was later promoted to marketing officer and then assistant vice president of marketing.
Active in both the industry and local community, Rupp currently serves as president of the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the Mississippi State University Alumni Association and is a member of the association’s National Board. She is a board member for the North Central United Way, an appointed member of the Mississippi Bankers Association’s Communications Council and a member of the Starkville Junior Auxiliary. Previously, she served on the Mississippi State University’s Department of Communications’ Advisory Board.
She and her husband, Jeffrey, have two daughters, Taylor, 11, and Ellie, 7, and reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant