Cadence Bank has promoted Donna Rupp to vice president, corporate marketing officer. Rupp joined Cadence Bank in 1999 as a marketing specialist and was later promoted to marketing officer and then assistant vice president of marketing.
Active in both the industry and local community, Rupp currently serves as president of the Oktibbeha County Chapter of the Mississippi State University Alumni Association and is a member of the association’s National Board. She is a board member for the North Central United Way, an appointed member of the Mississippi Bankers Association’s Communications Council and a member of the Starkville Junior Auxiliary. Previously, she served on the Mississippi State University’s Department of Communications’ Advisory Board.
She and her husband, Jeffrey, have two daughters, Taylor, 11, and Ellie, 7, and reside in Starkville.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Communities awarded national Main Street accreditation
- Police find Attorney General Hood's stolen handgun
- Pickwick Pines settles lawsuit; pays $260K
- MSU sets new annual fundraising record of $106M-plus