USM honors Jackson
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 25,2012
Dr. Steven Jackson has received the 2012 Joseph A. Greene Excellence in Teaching Award from the College of Business at the University of Southern Mississippi. Jackson is associate professor in the School of Accountancy. He was a member of the Gulf Coast faculty from 1992-1996 and returned to his current position at the Gulf Park campus in Long Beach in 2007.
Jackson’s research interests are in accounting education and behavioral issues in ethics and auditing. He has published articles in such refereed journals as Journal of Accounting and Finance Research, Journal of Economic and Social Measurement and Journal of Accountancy. Jackson served as the editor of the journal Advances in Accounting, Finance and Economics from 2007 to 2009. He is the co-author of “Managerial Accounting: A Focus on Ethical Decision Making.”
He is also the co-author of the managerial accounting textbook “Managerial ACCT2,” now in its second edition.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- 2014 a good year for filmmaking in Mississippi
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued