Coast hospital gets CON to build new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 27,2012
BILOXI — Harrison HMA, LLC, d/b/a Gulf Coast Medical Center, has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the construction, relocation and replacement of the existing Gulf Coast Medical Center, currently located 300 yards from the Gulf of Mexico.
The proposed project will relocate the 144-bed acute care facility four miles north of the coastline in Biloxi. The relocated facility will be known as The Hospital at Cedar Lake.
The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $133,322,098.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015