Coast hospital gets CON to build new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 27,2012
BILOXI — Harrison HMA, LLC, d/b/a Gulf Coast Medical Center, has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the construction, relocation and replacement of the existing Gulf Coast Medical Center, currently located 300 yards from the Gulf of Mexico.
The proposed project will relocate the 144-bed acute care facility four miles north of the coastline in Biloxi. The relocated facility will be known as The Hospital at Cedar Lake.
The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $133,322,098.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- Mayor wants 'trial run' of hotel/restaurant tax next month