Coast hospital gets CON to build new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 27,2012
BILOXI — Harrison HMA, LLC, d/b/a Gulf Coast Medical Center, has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the construction, relocation and replacement of the existing Gulf Coast Medical Center, currently located 300 yards from the Gulf of Mexico.
The proposed project will relocate the 144-bed acute care facility four miles north of the coastline in Biloxi. The relocated facility will be known as The Hospital at Cedar Lake.
The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $133,322,098.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- McDaniel files legal arguments as he looks to overturn Cochran loss
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant
- Mississippi River mayors announce 'seed money' for waterfront developments
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Payday lender expects clean bill from regulators