Coast hospital gets CON to build new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 27,2012
BILOXI — Harrison HMA, LLC, d/b/a Gulf Coast Medical Center, has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the construction, relocation and replacement of the existing Gulf Coast Medical Center, currently located 300 yards from the Gulf of Mexico.
The proposed project will relocate the 144-bed acute care facility four miles north of the coastline in Biloxi. The relocated facility will be known as The Hospital at Cedar Lake.
The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $133,322,098.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015