Coast hospital gets CON to build new facility
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 27,2012
BILOXI — Harrison HMA, LLC, d/b/a Gulf Coast Medical Center, has received certificate of need (CON) authority for the construction, relocation and replacement of the existing Gulf Coast Medical Center, currently located 300 yards from the Gulf of Mexico.
The proposed project will relocate the 144-bed acute care facility four miles north of the coastline in Biloxi. The relocated facility will be known as The Hospital at Cedar Lake.
The proposed capital expenditure for this project is $133,322,098.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Lawmakers question education leaders about escalating administrative costs
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- C Spire completes acquisition of MegaGate Broadband
- Columbia Parachute expanding, relocating to BusinessPlex
- Tourism conference being held on Coast; industry to ask state for more money