Armer filling seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Attorney Tristan R. Armer was recently appointed to the Jackson County Harbor Commission. Armer will be filling the unexpired seat of Tom McIllwain. The Jackson County Board of Supervisors appoints the seven-member commission.
Armer is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burror, P.A. in Pascagoula where he primarily practices in the areas of workers’ compensation claims, longshore and harbor worker’s claims and general liability claims.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- After review, MSU moves forward on new research facility
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- SpaceX, Stennis officially open new rocket test stand
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast