Armer filling seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Attorney Tristan R. Armer was recently appointed to the Jackson County Harbor Commission. Armer will be filling the unexpired seat of Tom McIllwain. The Jackson County Board of Supervisors appoints the seven-member commission.
Armer is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burror, P.A. in Pascagoula where he primarily practices in the areas of workers’ compensation claims, longshore and harbor worker’s claims and general liability claims.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so