Armer filling seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Attorney Tristan R. Armer was recently appointed to the Jackson County Harbor Commission. Armer will be filling the unexpired seat of Tom McIllwain. The Jackson County Board of Supervisors appoints the seven-member commission.
Armer is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burror, P.A. in Pascagoula where he primarily practices in the areas of workers’ compensation claims, longshore and harbor worker’s claims and general liability claims.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast