Armer filling seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Attorney Tristan R. Armer was recently appointed to the Jackson County Harbor Commission. Armer will be filling the unexpired seat of Tom McIllwain. The Jackson County Board of Supervisors appoints the seven-member commission.
Armer is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burror, P.A. in Pascagoula where he primarily practices in the areas of workers’ compensation claims, longshore and harbor worker’s claims and general liability claims.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- The Dan Jones-IHL saga: Is this the story that started it all?
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- Email from Nash to Delta Council’s Morgan included in DHA court file
- Suit against Kemper employee Brett Wingo is dismissed
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Ole Miss chancellor: Talks continue over job status
- MARK BLACKWELL: Cyber security insurance perhaps?