Armer filling seat
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Attorney Tristan R. Armer was recently appointed to the Jackson County Harbor Commission. Armer will be filling the unexpired seat of Tom McIllwain. The Jackson County Board of Supervisors appoints the seven-member commission.
Armer is an associate with Heidelberg, Steinberger, Colmer & Burror, P.A. in Pascagoula where he primarily practices in the areas of workers’ compensation claims, longshore and harbor worker’s claims and general liability claims.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Federal appeals court: State's abortion law is unconstitutional
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again