Carter to run new unit
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center has chosen Julie A. Carter, RN, as nurse manager for the hospital’s new ACE unit scheduled to open in early 2013. A Terry native, Carter brings a wealth of experience in elder care to her position. For the past 14 years she has worked in nursing team management around Jackson. She has additionally served as nurse manager in an acute care setting at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, CMMC’s sister hospital in Brandon.
Carter holds an associate’s degree in nursing from Hinds Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015