Carter to run new unit
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center has chosen Julie A. Carter, RN, as nurse manager for the hospital’s new ACE unit scheduled to open in early 2013. A Terry native, Carter brings a wealth of experience in elder care to her position. For the past 14 years she has worked in nursing team management around Jackson. She has additionally served as nurse manager in an acute care setting at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, CMMC’s sister hospital in Brandon.
Carter holds an associate’s degree in nursing from Hinds Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity