Carter to run new unit
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center has chosen Julie A. Carter, RN, as nurse manager for the hospital’s new ACE unit scheduled to open in early 2013. A Terry native, Carter brings a wealth of experience in elder care to her position. For the past 14 years she has worked in nursing team management around Jackson. She has additionally served as nurse manager in an acute care setting at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, CMMC’s sister hospital in Brandon.
Carter holds an associate’s degree in nursing from Hinds Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — From Dan and Dixie with love
- BREAKING NEWS: Trustees offer new deal to Ole Miss chancellor Dan Jones
- Dan Jones rejects IHL offer, won't publicly apologize
- Law to bolster utilities’ economic development efforts gets mixed reactions
- Lawmakers: Time to raze IHL
- Developers withdraw zoning application for former country club
- DAVID WILLIAMS: Smart traffic signals pave way for better driving in connected world
- Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame planning gets underway
- Office occupancy edged up throughout Metro Jackson