Carter to run new unit
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center has chosen Julie A. Carter, RN, as nurse manager for the hospital’s new ACE unit scheduled to open in early 2013. A Terry native, Carter brings a wealth of experience in elder care to her position. For the past 14 years she has worked in nursing team management around Jackson. She has additionally served as nurse manager in an acute care setting at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, CMMC’s sister hospital in Brandon.
Carter holds an associate’s degree in nursing from Hinds Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports