Carter to run new unit
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Central Mississippi Medical Center has chosen Julie A. Carter, RN, as nurse manager for the hospital’s new ACE unit scheduled to open in early 2013. A Terry native, Carter brings a wealth of experience in elder care to her position. For the past 14 years she has worked in nursing team management around Jackson. She has additionally served as nurse manager in an acute care setting at Crossgates River Oaks Hospital, CMMC’s sister hospital in Brandon.
Carter holds an associate’s degree in nursing from Hinds Community College.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district
- LNG facility hoping to begin exporting natural gas
- Doctor's murder-for-hire case postponed, mental evaluation pending
- ACLU could sue over state's new school prayer law
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Bill exempting small farms from fuel storage regs passes Senate
- Hatchery releases largemouth bass fingerlings in three rivers
- John Fletcher joins Jones Walker