by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Greenville City Councilwomen Ann Hollowell and Carolyn Weathers have completed the professional development level of the Certified Municipal Officials Program from the Mississippi Municipal League.
Weathers and Hollowell join Councilwoman Betty Watkins in attaining the highest level of CMO certification through MML.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county