by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Greenville City Councilwomen Ann Hollowell and Carolyn Weathers have completed the professional development level of the Certified Municipal Officials Program from the Mississippi Municipal League.
Weathers and Hollowell join Councilwoman Betty Watkins in attaining the highest level of CMO certification through MML.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Education officials changing school rating system
- Gulf LNG terminal mulling export opportunities
- Historic COFO building demolished due to structural problems
- Capital City voters to elect new mayor in runoff
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- New shareholders named for Copeland, Cook, Taylor and Bush
- MSU's Gilbert named finalist for Austin Peay presidency
- Communities vie for TVA sustainability designation
- American HealthTech passes Medicare tests
- First Corolla earmarked for export rolls off of Toyota's line