by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Greenville City Councilwomen Ann Hollowell and Carolyn Weathers have completed the professional development level of the Certified Municipal Officials Program from the Mississippi Municipal League.
Weathers and Hollowell join Councilwoman Betty Watkins in attaining the highest level of CMO certification through MML.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Hood clarifies opinion on open-carry gun law
- IKE TROTTER: There are primary changes in Social Security for 2014
- Expert on airlines predicts Jackson-Evers will keep remaining carriers
- C Spire launches next phase of 1-gig service rollout
- MAN OF STEEL: Madhu Ranade leading Severstal Columbus
- Court to hear case involving alligators and ExxonMobil
- Officials hand mayor projects list totaling $57.7M
- Alcorn's finances being investigated; CFO resigns
- Town given Obamacare insurance break, but faces additional costs in 2015
- Public meeting called to mull future of convention center