Heiselt named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
April K. Heiselt is being named director of Mississippi State University’s new Center for the Advancement of Service-Learning Excellence. She will also continue to serve as an associate professor in the College of Education’s counseling and educational psychology department.
Faculty advisor for the Maroon Volunteer Center, director of the Service DAWGS (Donating a Wonderful Gift of Service) student-employee volunteer program and chair of the Maroon Edition Service Committee are among some of the campus positions Heiselt has held in recent years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- MBJ Business Woman of the Year Top 10
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Meet the MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year — Rosemary Smith, a business hotshot
- (UPDATED — BREAKING NEWS) American Specialty Alloys won’t locate $1.2B mill in Mississippi
- PHIL HARDWICK: When Bill Cooley talks, people listen
- DAVID DALLAS — Delbert Hosemann: An unsung hero chooses to remain so