Heiselt named director
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
April K. Heiselt is being named director of Mississippi State University’s new Center for the Advancement of Service-Learning Excellence. She will also continue to serve as an associate professor in the College of Education’s counseling and educational psychology department.
Faculty advisor for the Maroon Volunteer Center, director of the Service DAWGS (Donating a Wonderful Gift of Service) student-employee volunteer program and chair of the Maroon Edition Service Committee are among some of the campus positions Heiselt has held in recent years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports