Hodge joins office
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Cliff Hodge to in its Jackson office. Hodge, who joins as senior counsel and a member of Baker Donelson’s Business Litigation group, handles corporate and litigation matters for banks, brokers, broker-dealer firms and other business clients. He has represented more than 20 banks in Mississippi in matters ranging from lender liability jury trials to regulatory issues with federal and state regulators. In 1981, Hodge was tapped to lead Mississippi’s effort to enact the Uniform Securities Act, and in 2009 he chaired a 25-person Securities Committee to consider recommending that Mississippi enact a revised Securities Act.
A charter member of the Charles Clark American Inns of Court, Hodge is a former professor of law at the University of Mississippi where he taught courses in corporations, securities regulation and banking law. He is a Fellow of the American Bar Association and a member of the Mississippi and American Bar Associations. Hodge was selected as The Best Lawyers in America Corporate Lawyer of the Year in Jackson in 2009 and 2010 and has been recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- White House hotel making comeback in Biloxi
- Guns OK inside Mississippi polling places, attorney general says
- Supreme Court deals blow to McDaniel's election challenge
- State GOP chairman calls on McDaniel to hurry with challenge
- McCarthy hired as CFO of Mississippi Development Authority
- Deal for daily Jackson-Orlando flight in works with Allegiant
- 'Get on Up' movie premiers in Madison with Chadwick Boseman and Tate Taylor walking the red carpet
- Explosion at Coast fish plant leaves one dead, three injured
- Former Gov. Musgrove pushing lawsuit to school districts