Hodge joins office
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Cliff Hodge to in its Jackson office. Hodge, who joins as senior counsel and a member of Baker Donelson’s Business Litigation group, handles corporate and litigation matters for banks, brokers, broker-dealer firms and other business clients. He has represented more than 20 banks in Mississippi in matters ranging from lender liability jury trials to regulatory issues with federal and state regulators. In 1981, Hodge was tapped to lead Mississippi’s effort to enact the Uniform Securities Act, and in 2009 he chaired a 25-person Securities Committee to consider recommending that Mississippi enact a revised Securities Act.
A charter member of the Charles Clark American Inns of Court, Hodge is a former professor of law at the University of Mississippi where he taught courses in corporations, securities regulation and banking law. He is a Fellow of the American Bar Association and a member of the Mississippi and American Bar Associations. Hodge was selected as The Best Lawyers in America Corporate Lawyer of the Year in Jackson in 2009 and 2010 and has been recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- MDA introduces new 'Mississippi Homecoming' tourism ad campaign
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- Reactive Surfaces files lawsuit against Toyota in patent dispute
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county