Hodge joins office
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, PC, has added Cliff Hodge to in its Jackson office. Hodge, who joins as senior counsel and a member of Baker Donelson’s Business Litigation group, handles corporate and litigation matters for banks, brokers, broker-dealer firms and other business clients. He has represented more than 20 banks in Mississippi in matters ranging from lender liability jury trials to regulatory issues with federal and state regulators. In 1981, Hodge was tapped to lead Mississippi’s effort to enact the Uniform Securities Act, and in 2009 he chaired a 25-person Securities Committee to consider recommending that Mississippi enact a revised Securities Act.
A charter member of the Charles Clark American Inns of Court, Hodge is a former professor of law at the University of Mississippi where he taught courses in corporations, securities regulation and banking law. He is a Fellow of the American Bar Association and a member of the Mississippi and American Bar Associations. Hodge was selected as The Best Lawyers in America Corporate Lawyer of the Year in Jackson in 2009 and 2010 and has been recognized by Mid-South Super Lawyers.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Silver Airways ordered to continue service
- Seafood R’evolution set to make Mississippi ‘the new culinary epicenter of the South’
- Bryant signs controversial abortion ban bill
- Soybean yield more than doubles in less than a decade
- Pharma Pac lays off rest of workers; could end up owing state
- Two Delta groups getting economic development funding
- Plans unveiled for large shooting range on Coast
- Ole Miss launches commitment to be 'climate neutral'
- Yarber could be sworn in today as new Jackson mayor
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015