Hospital honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. The recipients include: Tamika Lee of Jackson, 10 years; Lewayna A. Hilliard of Jackson, five years; Sarah Newsome of Brandon, 20 years; Carrie Noland of Brandon, one year; Michelle Guy of Ridgeland, one year; Tracey Triplett of Jackson, 10 years; Cody Lee Crowell of Richland, one year; Terry Hudson of Canton, 25 years; and, Stanley Nobles of D’Lo, 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Investors in Northbrook complex say Ridgeland targeting its own collateral for demolition
- AWAITING ITS FATE: Gables complex may have to shrink to meet law
- HUNTER ARNOLD: Mississippi, Gulf Coast states focus on global business markets
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports