Hospital honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. The recipients include: Tamika Lee of Jackson, 10 years; Lewayna A. Hilliard of Jackson, five years; Sarah Newsome of Brandon, 20 years; Carrie Noland of Brandon, one year; Michelle Guy of Ridgeland, one year; Tracey Triplett of Jackson, 10 years; Cody Lee Crowell of Richland, one year; Terry Hudson of Canton, 25 years; and, Stanley Nobles of D’Lo, 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015