Hospital honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. The recipients include: Tamika Lee of Jackson, 10 years; Lewayna A. Hilliard of Jackson, five years; Sarah Newsome of Brandon, 20 years; Carrie Noland of Brandon, one year; Michelle Guy of Ridgeland, one year; Tracey Triplett of Jackson, 10 years; Cody Lee Crowell of Richland, one year; Terry Hudson of Canton, 25 years; and, Stanley Nobles of D’Lo, 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Alcorn president launches new customer service task force
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- David Duval, former British Open winner, joins Sanderson Farms field
- Court rules against Greenwood councilwoman; must give up office
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Turner Grain’s bankruptcy will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- Cochran continues to reach out to African American voters
- Peoples Bank reports quarterly loss due to bad loans
- Senators write letter over Waters of the United States proposal