Hospital honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. The recipients include: Tamika Lee of Jackson, 10 years; Lewayna A. Hilliard of Jackson, five years; Sarah Newsome of Brandon, 20 years; Carrie Noland of Brandon, one year; Michelle Guy of Ridgeland, one year; Tracey Triplett of Jackson, 10 years; Cody Lee Crowell of Richland, one year; Terry Hudson of Canton, 25 years; and, Stanley Nobles of D’Lo, 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- George’s Girls put shopping skills to work
- DMR pays accounting firm more than double contract's worth
- MSU Foundation names five new members
- Following ruling, Entergy to hand over records to county
- Crowded field lines up for Jackson mayoral election
- Another fiberhood qualifies for C Spire 1-gigabit Internet service
- Justice Department files complaint against tax preparer
- Cochran questions nominee concerning Stanford ponzi scheme
- Report: State's emergency care ranks highest in Southeast