Hospital honors employees
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Mississippi State Hospital recently honored employees with December anniversary dates for their years of service to the hospital. The recipients include: Tamika Lee of Jackson, 10 years; Lewayna A. Hilliard of Jackson, five years; Sarah Newsome of Brandon, 20 years; Carrie Noland of Brandon, one year; Michelle Guy of Ridgeland, one year; Tracey Triplett of Jackson, 10 years; Cody Lee Crowell of Richland, one year; Terry Hudson of Canton, 25 years; and, Stanley Nobles of D’Lo, 20 years.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Locker doors opening for Clinton inventor after ‘Shark Tank’
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- Status of some bills in the Mississippi Legislature
- DAVID DALLAS: Tax slasher productions comes to Mississippi
- BILL CRAWFORD: Gunn steals tax cut spotlight
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow