New post for Boydstun
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Regions Bank has named John Boydstun vice president, commercial banking relationship manager. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Boydstun has seven years of banking experience, and most recently served as a community banking relationship manager for Regions in Baton Rouge.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and his M.B.A. from the University of Mobile. He is an active volunteer with Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement and Big Buddy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015