New post for Boydstun
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Regions Bank has named John Boydstun vice president, commercial banking relationship manager. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Boydstun has seven years of banking experience, and most recently served as a community banking relationship manager for Regions in Baton Rouge.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and his M.B.A. from the University of Mobile. He is an active volunteer with Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement and Big Buddy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: Mr. McDaniel goes to Washington
- Two BancorpSouth mergers delayed by federal inquiries
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Wasted away — Margaritaville in Biloxi to close by Sept. 19
- Severstal selling plants, including Severstal Columbus
- Judge to hear from True the Vote as McDaniel attempts to overturn loss to Cochran
- Google chooses Mad Genius as example of Internet use
- Weyerhaeuser investing $57M to modernize lumber mill
- WILLOUGHBY: Broadband Voice founder Gary Watts isn’t afraid to take chances
- Health officials identify another case of chikungunya virus