New post for Boydstun
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Regions Bank has named John Boydstun vice president, commercial banking relationship manager. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Boydstun has seven years of banking experience, and most recently served as a community banking relationship manager for Regions in Baton Rouge.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and his M.B.A. from the University of Mobile. He is an active volunteer with Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement and Big Buddy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Mississippi State makes NSF ranking of research universities
- Tallahatchie General’s listing on auditor’s ‘watchline’ an image set back, CEO says
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- TVA president/CEO Johnson tours Techumseh, Yokohama plants
- Kelly Boutwell added, Jason Word promoted at MEC
- Ex-city worker arrested on false pretense charge
- Cotton to take center stage during MSU summit
- BRENT CHRISTENSEN — Entrepreneurs: A vital fuel for Mississippi’s Economy