New post for Boydstun
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Regions Bank has named John Boydstun vice president, commercial banking relationship manager. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Boydstun has seven years of banking experience, and most recently served as a community banking relationship manager for Regions in Baton Rouge.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and his M.B.A. from the University of Mobile. He is an active volunteer with Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement and Big Buddy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Telepak strikes another branding deal with C Spire
- Airline announces new service at Oxford
- C Spire launches new WiFi On app for Android-powered phones
- South's oldest casino to reopen as Golden Nugget
- School superintendent terminated after party funds, travel questions
- Doctor appeals Medicaid, Medicare fraud conviction
- At age 17, ‘the flagpole kid’ is already a business success story
- Appeals panel rules against town in race discrimination case
- Entrepreneurs want ordinance change to add micro-brewery