New post for Boydstun
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Regions Bank has named John Boydstun vice president, commercial banking relationship manager. A native of Baton Rouge, La., Boydstun has seven years of banking experience, and most recently served as a community banking relationship manager for Regions in Baton Rouge.
He earned his bachelor’s degree from the University of Mississippi and his M.B.A. from the University of Mobile. He is an active volunteer with Habitat for Humanity, Junior Achievement and Big Buddy.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- (UPDATE) Prison won’t interrupt ex-prison chief’s retirement cash flow
- JOSH MABUS — Inbound marketing is fueled by wishful thinking
- Kemper plant employee gag order continued
- Ex-prison boss and businessman admit to bribery scheme
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — Doug Dale’s self-awareness helps lift him to top of his game
- ASA postmortem: industrial recruiting is a constant cycle of death and life
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast