Wamsley starts research
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Kelley Wamsley is a new assistant professor in Department of Poultry Science at Mississippi State University. Wamsley is building a research program focused on developing new cost-effective diets for poultry. She and her colleagues are also researching other feed with the goal of saving producers money on poultry diets.
Wamsley, a West Virginia native, earned her bachelor’s degree in animal and nutritional sciences and her master’s and doctoral degrees in animal and food science with a concentration in poultry nutrition and feed manufacture, all from West Virginia University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Top 10 finalists chosen for C Spire Conerly Trophy
- Ex-MDEQ leader Fisher joins Butler Snow
- State’s new banking chief Charlotte Corley has deep roots in the business
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap