Wamsley starts research
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Kelley Wamsley is a new assistant professor in Department of Poultry Science at Mississippi State University. Wamsley is building a research program focused on developing new cost-effective diets for poultry. She and her colleagues are also researching other feed with the goal of saving producers money on poultry diets.
Wamsley, a West Virginia native, earned her bachelor’s degree in animal and nutritional sciences and her master’s and doctoral degrees in animal and food science with a concentration in poultry nutrition and feed manufacture, all from West Virginia University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Brandon man hauls in record 756-pound alligator
- Is cotton looking too good? Farmers facing weaker prices
- Woman found guilty of murder in buttocks injection case
- REVVING UP — Motorcars of Jackson is preparing to open its first-ever showroom on I-55
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- FLIPPING OUT — Flipping houses is popular in much of the country, but in Mississippi ...
- Mississippi judge dismisses lawsuit seeking to overturn Sen. Cochran's GOP primary win
- Healthcare Marketplace to look much the same in 2015