Wamsley starts research
by MBJ Staff
Published: December 28,2012
Kelley Wamsley is a new assistant professor in Department of Poultry Science at Mississippi State University. Wamsley is building a research program focused on developing new cost-effective diets for poultry. She and her colleagues are also researching other feed with the goal of saving producers money on poultry diets.
Wamsley, a West Virginia native, earned her bachelor’s degree in animal and nutritional sciences and her master’s and doctoral degrees in animal and food science with a concentration in poultry nutrition and feed manufacture, all from West Virginia University.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Peavey's wellness program honored after workers drop 1,000 pounds
- Pickering lists concerns over Mississippi Adequate Education Program formula
- Group, lesbian couples look to overturn state's ban on same-sex marriages
- Watkins says JRA out to block him from Farish by repaying HUD $1.5M
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- State renews battle over water use with city of Memphis
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015