Mississippi Daily Life
Published: December 29,2012
Traffic moves across the Mississippi River bridge in Vicksburg, Miss., Tuesday evening, Dec. 18, 2012. Unlike some northern areas along the river, the water levels have risen and with recent rains are expected to continue to climb. (AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS — Roger Wicker: Profile in discouragement
- Ecolab reducing Columbus workforce
- Tommy Robertson indicted on five counts of embezzlement
- State's ventures into alt-fuel markets net few jobs
- BILL CRAWFORD — More jobs, but fewer with jobs, huh?
- Lab owner loses challenge to 40 months in waste case
- ANITA MODAK-TRURAN — Mississippi’s motion picture renaissance
- MSU-CVM professor leads major reference publication
- Watch out for wildlife while driving on roads, highways