Published: January 2,2013
In a satellite image provided by the National Oceanic and Stmospheric Administration and Made at 1145 a.m. EDT Monday Aug. 27, 2012, tropical storm Isaac can be seen as it moved towards New Orleans. As Isaac approaches Louisiana on Tuesday, residents along the state’s vulnerable, low-lying coast boarded up homes and fled for shelter while storm-wary residents of New Orleans were reassured that levees fortified after Katrina could withstand the anticipated hurricane. (AP Photo/NOAA)
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Host families prepare for Mississippi Braves’ season
- PHIL HARDWICK: When will Mississippi change its culture?
- Ridgeland property rights tussle is expected to have wide impact
- JOSH MABUS — Mississippi’s Healthcare: Not a quality problem, a marketing problem
- Mississippi takes an incentives licking, keeps on ticking
- Bill would open hospital meetings, expand records access
- (VIDEO) ALAN TURNER: Wilson says he’s ready for elected office
- Choctaws' new hospital nearing completion
- Mississippi furniture makers on rebound with more exports