BauerFinancial gives Hancock Bank five stars — again
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
GULFPORT — Hancock Bank has received a “Superior 5-Star” rating from BauerFinancial Inc. for the quarter ending Sept. 30.
Hancock Bank has now earned a recommended rating from Bauer (5-Stars or 4-Stars) for the past 93 consecutive quarters — more than 23 years.
“Consumers and businesses alike have come to depend on Bauer’s rating system as they navigate through their banking choices,” commented Karen L. Dorway, president of the rating firm. “Under the leadership of president and CEO Carl J. Chaney and CEO and chief operating officer John M. Hairston, Hancock’s dedicated team of financial services professionals has earned that trust and respect.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Mad Genius, Eyevox owner acquires Mississippi Film Studios
- UPDATE — David Watkins says JRA left him in dark about HUD's Farish St. involvement
- Grain buyer’s bankruptcy could take steep toll on Delta farmers
- Payday lender, fired executive exchanging blame for lender’s regulatory woes
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- Mississippi no longer has highest unemployment rate in nation
- Report: Mississippi has worst child poverty rate in U.S.
- UPDATED: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Fitch gives Mississippi Power a negative outlook due to Kemper plant