BauerFinancial gives Hancock Bank five stars — again
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
GULFPORT — Hancock Bank has received a “Superior 5-Star” rating from BauerFinancial Inc. for the quarter ending Sept. 30.
Hancock Bank has now earned a recommended rating from Bauer (5-Stars or 4-Stars) for the past 93 consecutive quarters — more than 23 years.
“Consumers and businesses alike have come to depend on Bauer’s rating system as they navigate through their banking choices,” commented Karen L. Dorway, president of the rating firm. “Under the leadership of president and CEO Carl J. Chaney and CEO and chief operating officer John M. Hairston, Hancock’s dedicated team of financial services professionals has earned that trust and respect.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- A BIG CHANGE: New mortgage rules seen bringing increase in pricey mobile home loans
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- DAVID DALLAS: Savor this Thanksgiving and be grateful
- Hunting-weapons legislation passes House