BauerFinancial gives Hancock Bank five stars — again
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
GULFPORT — Hancock Bank has received a “Superior 5-Star” rating from BauerFinancial Inc. for the quarter ending Sept. 30.
Hancock Bank has now earned a recommended rating from Bauer (5-Stars or 4-Stars) for the past 93 consecutive quarters — more than 23 years.
“Consumers and businesses alike have come to depend on Bauer’s rating system as they navigate through their banking choices,” commented Karen L. Dorway, president of the rating firm. “Under the leadership of president and CEO Carl J. Chaney and CEO and chief operating officer John M. Hairston, Hancock’s dedicated team of financial services professionals has earned that trust and respect.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- NEW IN MADISON COUNTY — Mississippi Bio-Medical Business Collaboratory to be introduced Friday
- Mississippi Film Studios signs contract with New Orleans company
- MDOT cutting more than 40 jobs in Right-of-Way Division
- Granddaughter of Barq's Root Beer founder dies at 90
- Turner Grain’s transition will help consolidate lawsuits alleging breach of contract
- GreenTech holds grand opening of neighborhood electric vehicle plant
- Mars Food expanding Delta plant; investing $31M and adding jobs
- Board authorizes sale of company that owns Silver Slipper Casino
- JRA plans image makeover, hires crisis manager