BauerFinancial gives Hancock Bank five stars — again
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
GULFPORT — Hancock Bank has received a “Superior 5-Star” rating from BauerFinancial Inc. for the quarter ending Sept. 30.
Hancock Bank has now earned a recommended rating from Bauer (5-Stars or 4-Stars) for the past 93 consecutive quarters — more than 23 years.
“Consumers and businesses alike have come to depend on Bauer’s rating system as they navigate through their banking choices,” commented Karen L. Dorway, president of the rating firm. “Under the leadership of president and CEO Carl J. Chaney and CEO and chief operating officer John M. Hairston, Hancock’s dedicated team of financial services professionals has earned that trust and respect.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Source: Bryant has offered Glenn McCullough MDA job
- COMMERCIAL FINANCE 701: Loans disguised as government bonds (BOANs)
- (WITH VIDEO) Funding secured for Capitol Art Lofts in downtown Jackson
- PHIL HARDWICK: The third grade reading gate, book buddies and school principals
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- TRANSITION AT THE MDA — Is Mississippi better off than it was 3 years ago?
- College Board names Glenn Boyce as higher education chief
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- THE SPIN CYCLE — Key results from Pew’s social media survey