BauerFinancial gives Hancock Bank five stars — again
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
GULFPORT — Hancock Bank has received a “Superior 5-Star” rating from BauerFinancial Inc. for the quarter ending Sept. 30.
Hancock Bank has now earned a recommended rating from Bauer (5-Stars or 4-Stars) for the past 93 consecutive quarters — more than 23 years.
“Consumers and businesses alike have come to depend on Bauer’s rating system as they navigate through their banking choices,” commented Karen L. Dorway, president of the rating firm. “Under the leadership of president and CEO Carl J. Chaney and CEO and chief operating officer John M. Hairston, Hancock’s dedicated team of financial services professionals has earned that trust and respect.”
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability