Burrows completes acquisition of Innopak Hong Kong
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
PICKENS — Burrows Paper Corporation completed the acquisition of the remaining 75 percent equity interest in Innopak Hong Kong Limited (the investment company that owns 100 percent of Innopak Heshan) from Innopak Holdings Limited.
Until recently, Burrows was a 25 percent stakeholder in this joint venture packaging company.
Innopak Heshan is a converter of specialty paper and board-based foodservice packaging products. Innopak’s current offerings include specialized hand carry bags, grease-resistant wraps, color printed clamshells and more.
The company was established in 2007 and its manufacturing facility is located at Longkou, Heshan, Guangdong, China. Stringent Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point systems guide Innopak’s ISO9001:2008 and QS registered operations.
Burrows is headquartered in Little Falls, New York, and operates four paper mills and five converting facilities including a plant in Pickens.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- College Board gives Keenum contract extension, raise
- Humana and Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton Foundation partnering
- Six out of eight universities could have higher tuitions in 2015
- Hunting deer? There's an app for that
- WILLOUGHBY: Bernie Reed cites hard work as key to success of Reed’s Metals
- Can Metrocenter rise from the ashes? Again
- Apple ordered to pay $23.6M for using SkyTel technology
- Gulf oil rig explosion kills one worker, injures three