Burrows completes acquisition of Innopak Hong Kong
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
PICKENS — Burrows Paper Corporation completed the acquisition of the remaining 75 percent equity interest in Innopak Hong Kong Limited (the investment company that owns 100 percent of Innopak Heshan) from Innopak Holdings Limited.
Until recently, Burrows was a 25 percent stakeholder in this joint venture packaging company.
Innopak Heshan is a converter of specialty paper and board-based foodservice packaging products. Innopak’s current offerings include specialized hand carry bags, grease-resistant wraps, color printed clamshells and more.
The company was established in 2007 and its manufacturing facility is located at Longkou, Heshan, Guangdong, China. Stringent Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point systems guide Innopak’s ISO9001:2008 and QS registered operations.
Burrows is headquartered in Little Falls, New York, and operates four paper mills and five converting facilities including a plant in Pickens.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics
- Former state lawmaker Green dies at home at age 62