Burrows completes acquisition of Innopak Hong Kong
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 3,2013
PICKENS — Burrows Paper Corporation completed the acquisition of the remaining 75 percent equity interest in Innopak Hong Kong Limited (the investment company that owns 100 percent of Innopak Heshan) from Innopak Holdings Limited.
Until recently, Burrows was a 25 percent stakeholder in this joint venture packaging company.
Innopak Heshan is a converter of specialty paper and board-based foodservice packaging products. Innopak’s current offerings include specialized hand carry bags, grease-resistant wraps, color printed clamshells and more.
The company was established in 2007 and its manufacturing facility is located at Longkou, Heshan, Guangdong, China. Stringent Good Manufacturing Practice and Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point systems guide Innopak’s ISO9001:2008 and QS registered operations.
Burrows is headquartered in Little Falls, New York, and operates four paper mills and five converting facilities including a plant in Pickens.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Kemper County plant will cost at least another $496M to complete
- Ford Foundation gives to UM for new science building