Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary have installed their 2012-2013 officers. At Singing River Hospital, Betty Quinn was installed as president. Jackie Chapman will serve as first vice president and Jackie Spires will serve as second vice president. Gail Nicholson will again serve as treasurer with Karen German as recording secretary and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary.
At Ocean Springs Hospital, Dianne Gish was again installed as president. Other officers include Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects