Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary have installed their 2012-2013 officers. At Singing River Hospital, Betty Quinn was installed as president. Jackie Chapman will serve as first vice president and Jackie Spires will serve as second vice president. Gail Nicholson will again serve as treasurer with Karen German as recording secretary and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary.
At Ocean Springs Hospital, Dianne Gish was again installed as president. Other officers include Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Winchester lands $50M ammunition contract from Homeland Security
- Deer processors need to use caution to insure safe, tasty venison
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters
- Court rules board can discipline West Virginia radiologist
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Peavey Electronics reorganizing under new globalization plan
- Legislators begin work on FY2016 state budget
- Canadian company purchasing Southern Lumber for nearly $50M