Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary have installed their 2012-2013 officers. At Singing River Hospital, Betty Quinn was installed as president. Jackie Chapman will serve as first vice president and Jackie Spires will serve as second vice president. Gail Nicholson will again serve as treasurer with Karen German as recording secretary and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary.
At Ocean Springs Hospital, Dianne Gish was again installed as president. Other officers include Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Oxford’s FNC getting new headquarters
- QUIRKY? NO, JERKY — Whatever your craving, Beef Jerky Outlets likely has the flavor among 200+ choices
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- Federal charges dropped against Shumate after guilty plea
- ALAN TURNER — The ‘Internet of things’ is focus of Camgian's Gary Butler
- Cochran's attorneys argue for dismissal of McDaniel's lawsuit
- MEMA warns of hottest temperatures of the year
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY — State roots key to Edge Theory's Joe Stradinger