Auxiliaries install officers
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
The Singing River Hospital Auxiliary and the Ocean Springs Hospital Auxiliary have installed their 2012-2013 officers. At Singing River Hospital, Betty Quinn was installed as president. Jackie Chapman will serve as first vice president and Jackie Spires will serve as second vice president. Gail Nicholson will again serve as treasurer with Karen German as recording secretary and Betty Richarde as corresponding secretary.
At Ocean Springs Hospital, Dianne Gish was again installed as president. Other officers include Sylvia Galuski, vice president; Nettie Phillips, recording secretary; Emily Wilson, corresponding secretary; and, Pat Spear, treasurer.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Haley Barbour: Kemper plant will rival Grand Gulf’s performance
- JOSH MABUS: Make it in Mississippi
- BEN WILLIAMS AND MOLLY JEFFCOAT: Title certificates, reports, commitments & policies: The difference may be your job!
- MDOT commissioner: National group gets it ‘backwards’ on state’s spending on bridge upkeep
- With S&P suit settled, Mississippi set to take on Moody’s over flawed investment ratings
- LOUANN LOFTON: A book of maps for lovers of New Orleans
- Longtime Biloxi mayor Holloway resigns
- Barbour to lead Butler Snow economic development firm
- Texas company fined for taking water from a Mississippi river