Bean replacing Crawford
Stockholders of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) recently elected Brad C. Bean of Liberty to the FCBT board of directors. He will serve a three-year term.
Bean owns a 250-cow dairy operation. His other farming interests include corn, sorghum, grass and timber. He currently chairs the Southern AgCredit board of directors and is a member of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas Stockholders Advisory Committee and the Tenth District Farm Credit Council. A graduate of Mississippi State University, he is president of the Amite County Farm Bureau, secretary-treasurer of American Dairy Association of Mississippi and a member of the Amite County Cooperative board of directors.
Bean will fill the director position held by Joe Crawford, who is retiring from the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bean replacing Crawford”
Top Posts & Pages
- Warden who lives hundreds of miles from jail resigns
- Prison-contract task force working in wake of Epps' indictment
- Bryant wants free tuition for students with technical diploma
- Analyst: KiOR Columbus plant may end up sold as scrap
- BankPlus recognized for alternative program to payday lending
- Investigators find massive Ag Museum fire was an accident
- (UPDATE) Gov. Bryant: $1.2 billion aluminum plant is a very exciting proposition for the state of Mississippi
- Former MDEQ Executive Director Trudy Fisher joins Butler Snow
- Jail kitchen supervisor pleads guilty to stealing food