Bean replacing Crawford
Stockholders of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) recently elected Brad C. Bean of Liberty to the FCBT board of directors. He will serve a three-year term.
Bean owns a 250-cow dairy operation. His other farming interests include corn, sorghum, grass and timber. He currently chairs the Southern AgCredit board of directors and is a member of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas Stockholders Advisory Committee and the Tenth District Farm Credit Council. A graduate of Mississippi State University, he is president of the Amite County Farm Bureau, secretary-treasurer of American Dairy Association of Mississippi and a member of the Amite County Cooperative board of directors.
Bean will fill the director position held by Joe Crawford, who is retiring from the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bean replacing Crawford”
Top Posts & Pages
- Report: Mississippi only state to see drop in home prices
- Palmertree blocked from using public funds for legal defense
- Two companies fined for violations of 'No-Call' law
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- John Ferrucci'a perfect voice is perfect for the Silver Slipper Casino
- City suing Hercules for pollution at shuttered plant site
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- Rankin chosen as new president of Alcorn State
- Ex-Democrat Taylor cleared to run in primary as Republican