Bean replacing Crawford
Stockholders of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) recently elected Brad C. Bean of Liberty to the FCBT board of directors. He will serve a three-year term.
Bean owns a 250-cow dairy operation. His other farming interests include corn, sorghum, grass and timber. He currently chairs the Southern AgCredit board of directors and is a member of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas Stockholders Advisory Committee and the Tenth District Farm Credit Council. A graduate of Mississippi State University, he is president of the Amite County Farm Bureau, secretary-treasurer of American Dairy Association of Mississippi and a member of the Amite County Cooperative board of directors.
Bean will fill the director position held by Joe Crawford, who is retiring from the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bean replacing Crawford”
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- UMMC reaching out after death of high school football player
- MDOT: Work on I-269 is on schedule, several phases at halfway point
- BREAKING: Jackson agrees to repay HUD $1.5 million for Farish Street blunders
- Margaritaville owner files for bankruptcy before landlord hearing
- Gov. Bryant intervening in same-sex couple's divorce
- City leaders vote against offering insurance to one adult, possibly same-sex partner
- Vicksburg mayor marries during lunch break
- Delta Council says condition of Highway 6 'of crisis dimensions'
- Severstal completes the sale of Columbus plant to Steel Dynamics