Bean replacing Crawford
Stockholders of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) recently elected Brad C. Bean of Liberty to the FCBT board of directors. He will serve a three-year term.
Bean owns a 250-cow dairy operation. His other farming interests include corn, sorghum, grass and timber. He currently chairs the Southern AgCredit board of directors and is a member of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas Stockholders Advisory Committee and the Tenth District Farm Credit Council. A graduate of Mississippi State University, he is president of the Amite County Farm Bureau, secretary-treasurer of American Dairy Association of Mississippi and a member of the Amite County Cooperative board of directors.
Bean will fill the director position held by Joe Crawford, who is retiring from the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bean replacing Crawford”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Businessman involved in Frankel insurance scam dies at 81
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Giles Ward will not seek reelection to Senate
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- Commission to decide if emergency should be declared in Delta school system
- Leadership in Law nomination form
- Ex-state employee gets jail time for embezzling from school
- MDOT study: State's airports generate $2.5B-plus in economic activity