Bean replacing Crawford
Stockholders of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas (FCBT) recently elected Brad C. Bean of Liberty to the FCBT board of directors. He will serve a three-year term.
Bean owns a 250-cow dairy operation. His other farming interests include corn, sorghum, grass and timber. He currently chairs the Southern AgCredit board of directors and is a member of the Farm Credit Bank of Texas Stockholders Advisory Committee and the Tenth District Farm Credit Council. A graduate of Mississippi State University, he is president of the Amite County Farm Bureau, secretary-treasurer of American Dairy Association of Mississippi and a member of the Amite County Cooperative board of directors.
Bean will fill the director position held by Joe Crawford, who is retiring from the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
One Response to “Bean replacing Crawford”
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Prescription for success — Transcript Pharmacy continues fast growth
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- MSU researchers develop timber-management software
- New law on taxing methods hailed as big win for businesses
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years
- BBB issues warning involving asphalt paving scam
- Panther Creek megasite — Putting a value proposition out there
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Baker Donelson's David A. Rueff Jr. co-authors guide
- Panther Creek's location in medical industry zone boosts bio-med prospects