Commissioners hire firm to find new port director
Published: January 4,2013
GULFPORT — A firm has been hired to search for a new director for the Port of Gulfport.
The Sun Herald reports the port’s Board of Commissioners voted to hire Boyden Global Executive Search to find a new director.
Commissioner John Rester said Boyden has conducted the previous four executive searches for the port and specializes in maritime executives.
Boyden will search for three to five candidates to be interviewed by the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Drew Brees settles lawsuit alleging investment fraud
- Doctor convicted of using phony church for tax shelter
- Cochran's legal counsel asks Court to toss McDaniel's lawsuit
- Ex-Delta mayor indicted, accused of stealing city property
- Williams-Sonoma expanding, adding nearly 1,000 jobs
- Biloxi baseball project still alive but may be held for 2015
- Travis retiring as head of Mississippi World Trade Center
- More than half-dozen groups file charter school applications
- Pearl ordering rental properties to retrofit with sprinklers, build storm shelters