Commissioners hire firm to find new port director
Published: January 4,2013
GULFPORT — A firm has been hired to search for a new director for the Port of Gulfport.
The Sun Herald reports the port’s Board of Commissioners voted to hire Boyden Global Executive Search to find a new director.
Commissioner John Rester said Boyden has conducted the previous four executive searches for the port and specializes in maritime executives.
Boyden will search for three to five candidates to be interviewed by the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Molpus closes Fund after more than $662M in commitments
- MSU reminding fans that drones are prohibited at football games
- Politics of paying for transportation: Hand wringing and a lot of talk
- DeSoto County Supervisor Lee dies in ATV accident on his birthday
- Former DPS employees sentenced for selling bogus driver's licenses
- Researchers: Trapping, not hunting, best way to control wild hogs
- Realtors chooses Nita Wingard
- Entergy agrees to cut $35M from its new rate plan
- No debate, but Cochran and Childers lobby for votes for Senate