Commissioners hire firm to find new port director
by Associated Press
Published: January 4,2013
GULFPORT — A firm has been hired to search for a new director for the Port of Gulfport.
The Sun Herald reports the port’s Board of Commissioners voted to hire Boyden Global Executive Search to find a new director.
Commissioner John Rester said Boyden has conducted the previous four executive searches for the port and specializes in maritime executives.
Boyden will search for three to five candidates to be interviewed by the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Chris McDaniel gets a thank you note from Travis Childers
- Senate passes teacher pay raise legislation
- Lawmakers debating alternative to Medicaid expansion
- Pickering collects more money from failed beef plant project
- The First acquiring Alabama bank in cash/stock deal
- Todd Smith's Spin Cycle — Not milk! It’s end of era for milk industry’s iconic ‘Got Milk?’ campaign
- States settle with manufacturers in DRAM price-fixing case
- District at Eastover takes shape with financing in place, tenant signings under way
- MBJ's Businesswoman of the Year never expected her career to take this path
- Mississippi ag aviation plays a critical role in production and profitability