Commissioners hire firm to find new port director
by Associated Press
Published: January 4,2013
GULFPORT — A firm has been hired to search for a new director for the Port of Gulfport.
The Sun Herald reports the port’s Board of Commissioners voted to hire Boyden Global Executive Search to find a new director.
Commissioner John Rester said Boyden has conducted the previous four executive searches for the port and specializes in maritime executives.
Boyden will search for three to five candidates to be interviewed by the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Still planning that summer vacation?
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Family launches Billups Coffee with headquarters in Oxford
- Chris McDaniel responds to radio show audio clip
- ‘Just the beginning’ — Venture Technologies merging, acquiring companies
- Man indicted, accused of bankruptcy fraud
- Running luxury car dealerships, like Mercedes of Jackson, comes naturally to Trudy Higginbotham Moody
- Study: Mississippi has highest sales tax rate in U.S.
- Grenada native Donna Tartt wins Pulitzer Prize for 'The Goldfinch'
- Chaney drops lawsuit against National Flood Insurance Program
- Fight between county, insurer over courthouse fire continues
- Judge to rule on release of Kemper power plant data