Commissioners hire firm to find new port director
Published: January 4,2013
GULFPORT — A firm has been hired to search for a new director for the Port of Gulfport.
The Sun Herald reports the port’s Board of Commissioners voted to hire Boyden Global Executive Search to find a new director.
Commissioner John Rester said Boyden has conducted the previous four executive searches for the port and specializes in maritime executives.
Boyden will search for three to five candidates to be interviewed by the board.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Spivey named Under 40 Business Person of the Year by the Mississippi Business Journal
- Bids on reworking Interstate 55 stretch are rejected
- JACK WEATHERLY: Economic development in these parts is a ‘family’ business
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- The leadership styles of President Obama
- JACK WEATHERLY: Finding a house, defending a neighborhood, finding a voice
- Report ranks state schools' performance 51st in the nation
- Nehi Bottling Company has been a Cleveland fixture for 85 years