Munera joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
Memorial Behavioral Health welcomes Pedro Munera, MD, in the practice of child and adolescent psychiatry. Munera received his medical degree from Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona in Spain. He completed his internship in psychiatry at Texas Tech University at El Paso in Texas, and his residency in psychiatry at John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth in Texas. Dr. Munera was fellowship trained in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh and University of Mississippi.
Munera is board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry and general psychiatry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Top Posts & Pages
- Fervor grows for Tuscaloosa Marine Shale
- Nullification and interposition
- Court rules in clinic dispute involving St. Dominic, HMA
- TROTTER: Social security claiming strategies
- District at Eastover construction to start later this year
- Commission eyeing unauthorized changes to historic structures
- Small business owners take picture perfect advantages with Instagram
- With no interim, board begins hunt for MVSU president
- Click Boutique revives Hattiesburg downtown retail district