Munera joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
Memorial Behavioral Health welcomes Pedro Munera, MD, in the practice of child and adolescent psychiatry. Munera received his medical degree from Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona in Spain. He completed his internship in psychiatry at Texas Tech University at El Paso in Texas, and his residency in psychiatry at John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth in Texas. Dr. Munera was fellowship trained in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh and University of Mississippi.
Munera is board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry and general psychiatry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Mississippi Economic Council
Mississippi Chambers of Commerce
Mississippi State Legislature
Mississippi Development Authority
Mississippi Economic Development Council
North Mississippi News
Social Security Disability Lawyer
Auto Accidents Lawyer
Top Posts & Pages
- Ingalls to lease former SRHS clinic in Gautier for employee medical center
- Shale oil: market correction or longterm direction?
- Miss. surgeon sentenced in tax evasion case
- Aluminum company rumored for Columbus: 'clock' is for website, not plant site
- WRESTLING SUCCESS — Ted DiBiase Jr. leaves ring to become entrepreneur
- Williams Brothers General Store is something to count on
- Firm adds Brian T. Alexander
- Hyatt-Place is Columbus’ newest hotel option
- Two new casinos like the odds on Mississippi Gulf Coast