Munera joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
Memorial Behavioral Health welcomes Pedro Munera, MD, in the practice of child and adolescent psychiatry. Munera received his medical degree from Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona in Spain. He completed his internship in psychiatry at Texas Tech University at El Paso in Texas, and his residency in psychiatry at John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth in Texas. Dr. Munera was fellowship trained in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh and University of Mississippi.
Munera is board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry and general psychiatry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
Top Posts & Pages
- Circuit clerks question how to get records to McDaniel's trial
- TECH 21 — Mississippi's most wanted in technology
- PEDIGREE dog food recalled; might contain metal fragments
- R.J. Allen ranked as fastest-growing company in Mississippi
- Officials set hunting dates for birds; expands dove season by 20 days
- Judicial candidates put on ballot after rejection of challenges
- DAVID DALLAS — Mississippi needs one university
- Tragedy for Jackson Prep: Football player Walker Wilbanks dies
- MSU receives funding for two proposals aimed at boosting NASA missions