Munera joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
Memorial Behavioral Health welcomes Pedro Munera, MD, in the practice of child and adolescent psychiatry. Munera received his medical degree from Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona in Spain. He completed his internship in psychiatry at Texas Tech University at El Paso in Texas, and his residency in psychiatry at John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth in Texas. Dr. Munera was fellowship trained in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh and University of Mississippi.
Munera is board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry and general psychiatry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
Twang & Tourism: The Country Music Trail
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- Congressional delegation applauds Air Force's decision on Keesler, but not satisfied
- Deal for Jackson-Orlando flights in works with Allegiant
- (UPDATED) Making Jackson-Evers affordable to Allegiant is key to regaining Orlando service
- County rescinds gun ban; sheriff says lawmakers may 'deal with the consequences'
- Great River Industries moving headquarters to Natchez
- Moon River Foods creating 100 jobs in Mississippi Delta
- Report: Mississippi sees biggest hike in home insurance premiums in U.S.
- Baseball stadium for Farish Street? It’s possible
- The Blues and higher education — Delta State launches the International Delta Blues Project
- Singing River shutting doors on two Coast clinics