Munera joins staff
by MBJ Staff
Published: January 4,2013
Memorial Behavioral Health welcomes Pedro Munera, MD, in the practice of child and adolescent psychiatry. Munera received his medical degree from Facultad de Medicina, Universidad Autonoma de Barcelona in Spain. He completed his internship in psychiatry at Texas Tech University at El Paso in Texas, and his residency in psychiatry at John Peter Smith Hospital, Fort Worth in Texas. Dr. Munera was fellowship trained in child and adolescent psychiatry at the University of Pittsburgh and University of Mississippi.
Munera is board certified in child and adolescent psychiatry and general psychiatry.
To sign up for Mississippi Business Daily Updates, click here.
FOLLOW THE MBJ ON TWITTERMy Tweets
Top Posts & Pages
- DAVID DALLAS: You say “Obama”, I say “Ebola”
- Judge gets more time to fight efforts to remove him from office
- Voters to decide whether hunting, fishing is constitutional right
- MARTIN WILLOUGHBY: Andrew Adams helps grow Addicus
- Coast cleanup nets 1,600 bags of trash — and a watermelon patch
- State's bad bridges continue to raise concerns among officials
- Number of visitors to Natchez Trace makes big jump
- Epidemiologist: State's hospitals can identify, isolate Ebola cases
- MISSISSIPPI RISING: Time to sell the image
- C Spire wins national award, cash prize for marketing analytics